Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope these will help mate, featuring buds from Alien vs Triangle, White Crack, SODK, Sour Stomper and Northern Cheese Haze. Enjoy
THanks! They all look delicious! Bring bud #6 over when you can... PPP!

well, this is silly
Its called "customer service" friend..Mephisto isn't a victim here..They just made a lot of money last weekend..thats why they are in this business...asking for an update on a customer service thread isnt an outlandish idea considering the fact that some here have spent hundreds of dollars..i would think answering a few PMs or emails would be a minor inconvenience at most and have little if any effect on order processing. How about we all worry about ourselves instead of telling others what they should or shouldnt do or how they should behave..unless of course its really rude or belligerent..

it would be much appreciated. :)

You absolutely have every right to ask for an order update, and we're happy to provide one. I think the exception was to PMing the person directly responsible for packing the orders is a little counter-intuitive and not the best use of his time - there are preferred methods for orders updates; asking in this thread, using the contact form on the site etc.

You absolutely have every right to ask for an order update, and we're happy to provide one. I think the exception was to PMing the person directly responsible for packing the orders is a little counter-intuitive and not the best use of his time - there are preferred methods for orders updates; asking in this thread, using the contact form on the site etc.
Thank you, this is what I was saying from the beginning!! Wasnt saying to ask the packer, was saying to ask about your order #. 2 people ask me about my order and did I get email confirmation that it shipped. I told them yes and to PM stan with there order # to see about there order.

seeds arrived ,ordered sunday,,uk store on the ball :toke:
11.gif
:woody:

Wish I could send you all some seeds to work further on. I crossed a jammy dodgers with a eerbeer and got this.

She's at 4.5ft tall and buds about 2ft long
_20191204_061635.JPG
_20191128_092620.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back