Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not a victim amigo and nothing I wrote made them out to be one. But the fact is Stan recently posted that BF orders would be sent out this week; we already have an update... If you and others can't wait until you receive an email that your order has shipped or periodically check your account on the MG site, that is the part that is silly. Minor inconvenience? Having to respond to hundreds and hundreds of folks asking "wHeRe's mAh SeEdS?!" when they already have a system in place to send out emails and show status on their site, is wildly inconvenient.

As I said, today is 1.5 business days since BF, going easy on the PMs and emails means the ONE who is answering them (aka Stan) can keep doing the things we want him to do, PACK and SHIP. It's not rocket science bud.

I have no reason to defend MG on anything [I'll reserve my website thoughts for another time ;) ] but pestering them for tracking info when we've received all the update we need is crazy talk. Note: we are not talking about emailing due to being charged triple, or not receiving an order confirmation, etc.

Maybe let them deal with their customers themselves...they dont need our help defending them from ~evil, greedy~ customers lol...just sayin since well , ,..thats kinda the point of this thread right? right..
and i would agree with you if your claim that "hundreds of people" on here have been pestering these gentlemen, but in reality its only been a handful and there is no evidence otherwise."pestering" is a bit harsh as well...and literally no one has asked "wHeReS mUh SeEdS!"
personally i havent bothered to contact them and ive only received an order confirmation 3 days ago or so and i ordered very early.
...oh and i know how to look up orders on websites, so i wont be needing help with that either..

ps: wHeReS mUh SeEdS! :funny:

Last edited:
Maybe let them deal with their customers themselves...they dont need our help defending them from ~evil, greedy~ customers lol...just sayin since well , ,..thats kinda the point of this thread right? right..
and i would agree with you if your claim that "hundreds of people" on here have been pestering these gentlemen, when in reality its only been a handful and there is no evidence that has been the case."pestering" is a bit harsh.and literally no one has asked "wHeReS mUh SeEdS!"
personally i havent bothered to contact them and ive only received an order confirmation 3 days ago or so and i ordered very early.
...oh and i know how to look up orders on websites, so i wont be needing help with that either..

ps: wHeReS mUh SeEdS! :funny:
They’re quick at filling out the orders and getting them out to people. I’ve only ordered a couple of times but each time I had the seeds a couple of days after ordering. Although that’s using the UK store, I can’t comment on the US or Canada ones and I think the EU site is from the UK one anyway so probably as good.
i think some people are just pissed at not getting onto the sites Friday and missing out on things. I see everything is down as sold out on the UK store now though. Hopefully they’ll restock and I’ll be able to pick up some more White Cracks and Ripleys OG.

They’re quick at filling out the orders and getting them out to people. I’ve only ordered a couple of times but each time I had the seeds a couple of days after ordering. Although that’s using the UK store, I can’t comment on the US or Canada ones and I think the EU site is from the UK one anyway so probably as good.
i think some people are just pissed at not getting onto the sites Friday and missing out on things. I see everything is down as sold out on the UK store now though. Hopefully they’ll restock and I’ll be able to pick up some more White Cracks and Ripleys OG.
yea that would suck, after the build up to friday but i bet next year will go smoothly.. a few hundred users shouldnt have been enough to crash or slow their server really.....so it must have been many, many more than that...hmmm

yea that would suck, after the build up to friday but i bet next year will go smoothly.. a few hundred users shouldnt have been enough to crash or slow their server really.....so it must have been many, many more than that...hmmm
Either that or they’re massive stoners and didn’t get round to sorting out the capacity :baked:

This is sound advice.

EDIT: I should add though, if you have questions about your UK/EU/Worldwide order then I am open to a grilling. All but the three last Worldwide orders I received have been shipped, most UK orders should be in customers hands already. The last 3 Worldwide orders will go out in about 12 hours time (roughly, depending on when my hounds get delivered back to me and they need to be taken on their walk!)
Hounds? Walk? I’m in.

First 3 are Double Grape, number 4 is Grape Walker Kush and the last one is a a bud of Forgotten Cookies

DF690FCD-691D-47CA-A885-B3A84431AEC3.jpeg

DBD08647-1A75-447D-A0FA-7ED619F8314A.jpeg
A9231E6D-5085-4B9C-833E-96E3202AE28A.jpeg

5D40DC1A-BE7B-4DE5-B098-C0C647C91312.jpeg

F9886D9B-C248-4943-B9CE-8A0E67A697AE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back