Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the only one not ordering out of empathy, haaha im waiting til they sort everything out i dont want to add to the pressure!! if you have given them money... just wait... im sure you'll get your seeds good things come to those who wait. theyre only human!!

peace and love to all

I also recieved my delivery today in UK. Wondering what the SB is on one of my freebies, i also wont say what its crossed with...Just don't know what the SB is. Ha anyone know?

I also recieved my delivery today in UK. Wondering what the SB is on one of my freebies, i also wont say what its crossed with...Just don't know what the SB is. Ha anyone know?
sour boggle
sour bubble ?

Ok guys, I was talking about ON HERE, HE DOES STOP BY. I dont think it's a problem. You know what, I'll just STFU!
All good! While he does stop by on here, it's VERY close to handling and replying to emails (aka requires time, if he has no PMs, more time to pack and ship).

It's not like Best Buy or Amazon where there is a whole customer service dept separate and apart from fulfillment. You asking BB where your order is doesn't require the person packing/shipping to stop what they are doing. Of course send an email/PM if you were charged 2x by accident or you notice your address is incorrect. But other than that, EVERYONE will get orders faster if folks keep their typing fingers holstered :)

Ok guys, I was talking about ON HERE, HE DOES STOP BY. I dont think it's a problem. You know what, I'll just STFU!
You realize you're not the only person asking the same thing right? And that might not have been directed towards you specifically... my message wasnt at least.. just a general read before ask questions comment to everyone

Was able to get my order in late Friday. Got the new releases, Ripley's, DG, strawberry nuggets and fugue state. Super stoked, thanks to everyone at mephisto for keeping us updated throughout the whole process while shit was hectic! Give them some breathing room. If you have an order conf and your bank has been charged, its smooth sailing from here

Sour Bubbly

Any US buyers get shipping notification yet mine is still processing cked CC and payment has posted :shrug: .

just got my email this morning! shipped and im now playing the waiting game..

being a new meph addict.. i woke up @ 4am.
and like everyone else here.. it also took me 6+ hrs!

im just excited to try out the new strains and try my hand at re growing DG again!

thanks your hard work and the sale @stan_mephisto @Brad_Mephisto ! hopefully next year runs alot smoother

Was able to get my order in late Friday. Got the new releases, Ripley's, DG, strawberry nuggets and fugue state. Super stoked, thanks to everyone at mephisto for keeping us updated throughout the whole process while shit was hectic! Give them some breathing room. If you have an order conf and your bank has been charged, its smooth sailing from here
Have you grown Fugue State before? I popped one for an outside patio grow here in SoCal over the summer. Conditions didn't start out ideal and I had to chase the sun on the 2 sides of our patio. But. She was a BIG girl and produced a LOT of bud. Sadly, I had to get rid of about half of it due to bud rot and some bug issues. It was pretty humid outside and I couldn't do anything about it. Can't wait to grow her inside at some point!

All good! While he does stop by on here, it's VERY close to handling and replying to emails (aka requires time, if he has no PMs, more time to pack and ship).

It's not like Best Buy or Amazon where there is a whole customer service dept separate and apart from fulfillment. You asking BB where your order is doesn't require the person packing/shipping to stop what they are doing. Of course send an email/PM if you were charged 2x by accident or you notice your address is incorrect. But other than that, EVERYONE will get orders faster if folks keep their typing fingers holstered :)
You realize you're not the only person asking the same thing right? And that might not have been directed towards you specifically... my message wasnt at least.. just a general read before ask questions comment to everyone
This is a customer service thread, you ask questions about your order in this thread. That's what it's meant for. If you cant ask questions about your order here then where do you ask? Just my 2 cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back