Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is still processing

Mine shipped as well. I wasn't able to get a grab bag, but was able to get a combo-package of the new strains. I've grown Nightowl, seedsman and ILGM autos so far, excited to run a Mephisto.

Well, I give up........I've been trying to score some double grape since it came out. Just spent 2 days of trying to get into the site and when I finally do, NO double grape again.
Double grape has been in stock in the Eu this entire summer while its been sold out in the US. We just finished a batch of double grape in the states and they got first dibs of the inventory, the remaining will be sent to Canada and the Uk.

You'll get it soon brother

I'm down for a subscription service, as long as it's priced right AND I get the beans before general release. Has to be a little extra goodness in there too, otherwise it's just a glorified presale.

You have to balance releases so people don't only sub for the "good" half-year.

I sure hope the double grape makes it to Canada...
We should get some soon enough. I have seen them say that double grape will be added to the catalog permanently. The last release was at f5 and I'm pretty sure they said they were releasing it as limited edition again to use up the packs or labels they had made for it or something. That was a long time ago before the summer I think. So either way DG isnt going anywhere.

Yay, I received my Black Friday sale orders! I'm in the UK. I made two, on Saturday and another one on Sunday after I'd had a think, did more reading about the strains and decided to blow my black friday spending budget (I already have more seeds than I can grow in a year!). They both arrived just now, I won't give away what the freebies were but they seem to be unique freebie crosses and they sound awesome :biggrin: Thank you Mephisto! Can't wait for the growing season!

I couldn't complete my order last night..And today eu shop is closed.. there goes my 4 AM..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back