Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy MattyMat :vibe: I understand it like this, I may be wrong. Anyone can still buy whatever they wanted when the shop is open. Those who subscribe would get new releases first without having to smash the f5 button at 4am.
Well that would make sense if it was like that than. Let guys pay early for per sales and others on the spot decisions. I know speculations are never good, i just wanted to add my opinion on it.

Just got home from work and got email confirmation and order packed email!! :woohoo:

What day did you order? I havent received anything but an order confirmation and I ordered early friday morning I believe...

Hate to bother these guys, but sometimes its best to speak up early...

@stan_mephisto

What day did you order? I havent received anything but an order confirmation and I ordered early friday morning I believe...

@stan_mephisto
I order on Friday about mid day. Just PM stan with your order # and see what he say.

Howdy MattyMat :vibe: I understand it like this, I may be wrong. Anyone can still buy whatever they wanted when the shop is open. Those who subscribe would get new releases first without having to smash the f5 button at 4am.

It would be WAY easier to bill that out through a merchant too.

Purple Nuggets...
20191202_093357.jpg

The idea with having a sale and new release at the same time is to take pressure off the new strains with increase choices. If we only released the new strains then the demand may be to high and could result in faster sell outs. I think a prepaid approach is what we will move too. Pay a bi annual subscription and have new releases automatically sent to you.
I'll put $1000 down on my subscription right now!!!

I wouldn't want to pay upfront for an on demend seed service when i wouldn't want every single strain that is made. I like buying what i want at the time i want.
You probably have more than you need now... Bottom line is that it would make things much easier and it would be like getting cracker jacks every month or whatever... And who wouldn't want EVERY STRAIN THEY MADE??? You're crazy... XD

@stan_mephisto

Over 1000 orders in to Stan, he's working through them as fast as he can, but we need to be realistic with the poor bloke! Some strains more than sold over his prepacked quota, so is running through what he can pack easily first, keeping roughly to when orders came through.

Maybe they can give the option to replace a subscribed strain with a equal value strain or something.. that might prove more difficult than possible but maybe an option to replace just 1 or 2 assuming they are releasing 4+ strains at once.

Either way they wont be able to make everyone happy in every situation. Just for the simple fact they are a small company with a MASSIVE following in a business that is illegal in most parts of the world. Sometimes they take pretty bad hits by losing shipments and even worse a farm to make seeds at.

I think the subscription is a great idea for those that just want all the strains nomatter what they are but I think they should definately put a limit of how many seeds you can buy on new strains so people cant go and buy mass amounts of super hyped strains and screw everyone else over.

My (very rough and thought up on the spot) idea would just be customer groups - do a sign-up basis and have groups of X customers. Priority 1, Priority 2 etc etc. Offer strains to Priority 1 first, then Priority 2 etc until general release. That would give the option to the customer instead of forcing them to get things they don't necessarily want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back