Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Toofless Alien fading out fast, looking all purdy. Strong Meds, should have a nice cure by Christmas.
20191130_204525.jpg

Wanted to say cheers for all your efforts here!

...took a while to get in to the site and was getting a bit frustrated, fomo and all that, but reminded myself of the days before online availability was even a thing; calmed myself down and all was good for ordering, so imagine my surprise when today an order packed notification comes through :d5:

Got me all anticipatin now :dancer:

I guess the deal is that if you are making the hottest stuff in town and the whole world wants a piece then it's gonna get crazy.

Thanks for all the hard work, your punters sure do appreciate it!

Our goal is to have another big release in spring 2020, but this last sale was insane so we may need to rethink how we do our new releases.
Although releasing new strains all at once with a big bang on sale is awesome, it seems like theres to much traffic nomatter what you do. I saw lots of people only looking for 1 or 2 of the new strains, I'm sure there are lots that wanted them all aswell.
Your strains obvioustly dont need hype, people do that themselves just because you're mephisto.. you could just release them in secret without advertising them or start releasing them 1 at a time more frequently. Instead of a whole bunch at once every 6 months or so release 1 a month.. @stan_mephisto

The idea with having a sale and new release at the same time is to take pressure off the new strains with increase choices. If we only released the new strains then the demand may be to high and could result in faster sell outs. I think a prepaid approach is what we will move too. Pay a bi annual subscription and have new releases automatically sent to you.

The idea with having a sale and new release at the same time is to take pressure off the new strains with increase choices. If we only released the new strains then the demand may be to high and could result in faster sell outs. I think a prepaid approach is what we will move too. Pay a bi annual subscription and have new releases automatically sent to you.
I think that's a great idea!

I like that idea! Just an email saying, new strains in the mail, would make everyone's life easier.
cheers
os

I guess what I meant was, when will the store be restocked? Most everything is sold out. I really don't care about the Discounted Sales as much as availability of some of the older strains that are in the new catalog.
I like the idea of subscriptions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back