Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put n a 2 orders
I made a order on nov 7 but never received anything
(
Your Order #000020087
Placed on Nov 7, 2019 4:08:27 PM)

I kinda spaced it

I’m hopeing at least the orders I made today won’t disappear like my first one has so far.
But
It’s probly me...,,
Peace

I got my artisanal order in last night got confirmation email then same time, and packed email this morning only 12 hours later so all good :smoking:but we also got some of the illuminautos bk on the UK again i might order more. anyone grown forgotten strawberries or jammy dodgers...what would u recommend out of the two?

Did a Jammy Dodger earlier this year. Nice yield. Not to fussy and smooth mellow result. Have not done SN so no help there...

jd74-jpg.1069892

JDa74.JPG

Just got home from work and got email confirmation and order packed email!! :woohoo:

I believe you may need clear your cart if you havent already. Only 4 items sold out so far so there should be tons of inventory. Still have a large number of the other 3 artisnals minus mango smile.

Working now, thank you.

Any reasoning for why your euro farm friends where charged almost double the price for double grape as your american farm friends? A grab bag to clear euro stock would have been nice too. Love mephisto and there gear..just left sour taste to pay so much more for same product.

Double grape has been in stock in the Eu this entire summer while its been sold out in the US. We just finished a batch of double grape in the states and they got first dibs of the inventory, the remaining will be sent to Canada and the Uk.

Double grape has been in stock in the Eu this entire summer while its been sold out in the US. We just finished a batch of double grape in the states and they got first dibs of the inventory, the remaining will be sent to Canada and the Uk.
Glad I got some pure FIRE

I just put n a 2 orders
I made a order on nov 7 but never received anything
(
Your Order #000020087
Placed on Nov 7, 2019 4:08:27 PM)

I kinda spaced it

I’m hopeing at least the orders I made today won’t disappear like my first one has so far.
But
It’s probly me...,,
Peace

Hey mate that looks like a bitcoin order. Did you submit the payment information to the email listed in the order instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back