Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stan_mephisto ..... Was able to bring up website but selection was very limited and when I try to check out I get out of stock message - So I’m having issues, why is that?
I believe you may need clear your cart if you havent already. Only 4 items sold out so far so there should be tons of inventory. Still have a large number of the other 3 artisnals minus mango smile.

I finally got my order in last night after trying on and off all day. I was hopping for a grab bag, but they were sold out by the time I was able to complete the checkout :( I know they probably wouldn't have had any Bubbly Livers, but I had hope, lol.

Just as FYI...as a Canadian. Don't bother. NO sales on Canadian site and American wont ship to Canada. Spent all day trying to get on either site to finally getting an order on the US site and then it wont ship.

This isnt a complaint. Just a warning to fellow Canadian...that we are out of luck. :sadcry:

@stan_mephisto ..... Was able to bring up website but selection was very limited and when I try to check out I get out of stock message - So I’m having issues, why is that?

Thats happening because the "pack size" on one of your items is out of stock.. Most likely double grape(that was the issue for me). They only have single seeds left. You have to clear the cart using the "clear cart" button, then put the items back in the cart with the new quantity adjusted. I had that error. Took me a while to figure it out but got it figured out and the order placed.

Just as FYI...as a Canadian. Don't bother. NO sales on Canadian site and American wont ship to Canada. Spent all day trying to get on either site to finally getting an order on the US site and then it wont ship.

This isnt a complaint. Just a warning to fellow Canadian...that we are out of luck. :sadcry:
Your sale is boxing day :thumbsup:

Im pretty sure the meph heads in Canada know that the sale is on Boxing Day as put in this thread numerous times. Why you spent all day yesterday trying to order, without ever asking a question or knowing the date of the sale is beyond me. Your fellow Canadians aren't out of luck... They are patiently waiting until boxing day....

I got my artisanal order in last night got confirmation email then same time, and packed email this morning only 12 hours later so all good :smoking:but we also got some of the illuminautos bk on the UK again i might order more. anyone grown forgotten strawberries or jammy dodgers...what would u recommend out of the two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back