Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I said we have plenty of stock I wasn't lying. We still have all 4 new artisnals in stock. The only sold out items are the grab bag and the 4 pack bundles.

I honestly didn't know the grab bag was going to be so popular. It was just a way to clear the shelves of random packs I had. Low stock items we couldn't list on the site due to the expected volume.

When I said we have plenty of stock I wasn't lying. We still have all 4 new artisnals in stock. The only sold out items are the grab bag and the 4 pack bundles.

I honestly didn't know the grab bag was going to be so popular. It was just a way to clear the shelves of random packs I had. Low stock items we couldn't list on the site due to the expected volume.
Any forgotten cookies?

Orange diesel is a better stone. the Fc has great bag appeal and smell but a rather subdued stone imo.

What are your thoughts on Double Grape and Sour Stomper? I was hoping to have available them for January but it’s not looking like that is going to happen now.

What are your thoughts on Double Grape and Sour Stomper? I was hoping to have available them for January but it’s not looking like that is going to happen now.
Double grape is delicious and very potent.

Double grape is delicious and very potent.

Thank you LazyNhazy, That’s what I’ve been hearing… Would love the chance to grow it. Really appreciate your feedback.

That Sale is through Monday. Stan said there is plenty of those to go around. I just went there for the first time today, its working great for me.
The Shop/ Seeds/ US Black Friday Deals

That Sale is through Monday. Stan said there is plenty of those to go around. I just went there for the first time today, its working great for me.
The Shop/ Seeds/ US Black Friday Deals

Still won’t work for me across three different devices even though I deleted cookies, cleared cache, etc. Just frustrated, I’ve already lost out on deals and Stan has already been wrong on inventory levels. Who knows what will be available when I am able to finally access my account at Mephisto Genetics? Glad that it works great for you but this seems to be more of a dig at me and right now it’s honestly not appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back