Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just finally got an order. If you click seeds and see all seeds nothing seems to work. Click on seeds and black friday deals. It brings up the oit of stock bundles, 4 artisnals individual packs and 3-5 normal strains for discount. Click and add to cart and just keep refreshing. I didn't take more than 8-10 refreshes on each of the 4 strains so it won't take long. You just need to go to the black friday menu from seeds. Hope you guys get it to work.
I did the same and the order went through

I did the same and the order went through
I feel like aside from the site itself, the page with strains not on sale bugs it out. I kept trying to add Cosmic Queen all day and no luck cause its not on the BF deals page from the seed menu.

So i just finally got an order. If you click seeds and see all seeds nothing seems to work. Click on seeds and black friday deals. It brings up the oit of stock bundles, 4 artisnals individual packs and 3-5 normal strains for discount. Click and add to cart and just keep refreshing. I didn't take more than 8-10 refreshes on each of the 4 strains so it won't take long. You just need to go to the black friday menu from seeds. Hope you guys get it to work.
Yeah, same here finally... 12 hours later grabbed some orange haze and pink panama 3 packs.

Keep at it folks and hope to hear of more successes.

discount code ? damnit...

Got mine through finally double grape and a mystery mix. If at all possible I would love some forgotten cookies @stan_mephisto

Didn’t think hitting refresh 10x per click would work and didn’t want to contribute to the problem, but it sure did. Yeah no discount code and the bundles were gone :( but I bought all the new sativas any way along with some mystery. Couldn’t help myself! Still stoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back