Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save the monies man. Save the monies.
Hey Stan, I’ve had a 3 pack bundle in my cart all day but haven’t been able to get to the checkout Page. It’s now showing out of stock in my cart. Is that accurate or is this part of the issues today?

LOL, don't rub it in, Ace. I finally got through, had to do it twice to get some of what I wanted. I wanted a grab bag sooooo fucking bad. They are already gone. Oh well, I got the two new Sativa's that I wanted the most, so I'm pretty happy.
Sure would have liked to gone through that grab bag, though.

Proper Marketing and execution are a rare trait these days. They are good at what they do, can't be masters of everything.:baked:

There is no way I can get to the payment page. Keep getting different errors. Earlier many said ease off there is plenty. Now I’m just trying to get a few individuals. What's the trick toget to the payment screen.

Every time the site does end up loading I get an error.... been at it since 7am it’s not 6pm sure everyone who got them grab bags must be lucky. Error after error after error. Kinda frustrating.
There is no way I can get to the payment page. Keep getting different errors. Earlier many said ease off there is plenty. Now I’m just trying to get a few individuals. What's the trick toget to the payment screen.

Every time the site does end up loading I get an error.... been at it since 7am it’s not 6pm sure everyone who got them grab bags must be lucky. Error after error after error. Kinda frustrating.
I can get to the page for shipping Info. I get a “something went wrong try again later” or a shipping info was unable to be saved, verify input data. Very frustrating.

Lucky You got that far I go through the error codes one after the other get to the page add to cart error refresh till it loads again then same thing over and over then the last time it said I had nothing in the cart. Safe to say I’m done for the night lol.
I can get to the page for shipping Info. I get a “something went wrong try again later” or a shipping info was unable to be saved, verify input data. Very frustrating.

I’
Lucky You got that far I go through the error codes one after the other get to the page add to cart error refresh till it loads again then same thing over and over then the last time it said I had nothing in the cart. Safe to say I’m done for the night lol.
I’m right behind you.

... me three, and less! :rofl:.... I don't even get to the first page, it goes to 503 service unavailable error page....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back