Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were illuminautos or limited editions I would worry but full releases are released with big stock, I would expect to still see the new art strains after the sale...
I'm hoping so I couldnt find single packs either. I want 3 of them cant keep site on longer enough. Dont need beans till Jan so I can wait if I need to, just hate to miss out on some cool freebies that are only for BF. Not in for freebies but sometimes its unreleased stuff you cant get any other way.

Been trying all day since this morning to get an order in. Takes minutes just to get one page loaded, and then it always crashes on the next page. So, now I can sometimes get the BF Order page up, but some items are showing out of stock? (Grab bags, Art 2019 Bundles and Ghost Toof).

Guess it shouldn't matter, because I can't even add anything to my cart without having to start from square one again. Its sad to know if I ever do get a chance to place an order, it'll be slim pickens. :frowny:

I got in added one item to my cart then crashed. It's like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid and Santa Claus was late. lol It could be worse we could be standing in line all day like Christmas shoppers do.

I'm hoping so I couldnt find single packs either. I want 3 of them cant keep site on longer enough. Dont need beans till Jan so I can wait if I need to, just hate to miss out on some cool freebies that are only for BF. Not in for freebies but sometimes its unreleased stuff you cant get any other way.
Totally agree... one of the best things about meph is their freebies! They like to give away unique crosses they actually make for freebies and not just give away their oldest stock all the time

I wish people would stop cluttering my inbox with complaints about mephisto ordering problems.
This has already been complained about at least a hundred times.
We've heard enough.

Have patience.
Get some seeds Sat, Sun, or Mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back