Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt a good way to get the trollers to stop to not talk about them or give them something to complain about? @Son of Hobbes ?

It's been dealt with mate.... :pimp:.... MissU didn't stoke any flames either IMO....

I like the fact that AFN is tough on trolling/flaming. they may even seem a bit unfair at times, but you know what? You don't find trolls on this site at all! go spend some time time on RIU.......... they should change their name to Troll It Up!

Isnt a good way to get the trollers to stop to not talk about them or give them something to complain about? @Son of Hobbes ?

No. You can buy a bundle or single packs :d5:
The Shop>Seeds>Black Friday Deals... all offers are there.
All I saw under new artisanal strains were the 7,3,1 packs. Does that mean others are gone? Weren't under Artisanal so I dont know. Site keeps dumping me so may just missing but not in the new strains spot. It's like a game get in before it crashes lol

It's been dealt with mate.... :pimp:.... MissU didn't stoke any flames either IMO....
I like the fact that AFN is tough on trolling/flaming. they may even seem a bit unfair at times, but you know what? You don't find trolls on this site at all! go spend some time time on RIU.......... they should change their name to Troll It Up!
I agree I just that I got a ban warning for simply saying "you again" and "yea name stop complaining"... after that I figured any talk of flames or trolls was frowned upon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back