Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i give up on trying to order. its just not working. sorry guys. i am not ordering. spent hours trying to order
Hang in there sweetie, just wait until all the madness dies down. They havent been open for a while and everyone and their mama trying to score these new strains..keep your head up!

Final warning to the flaming/trolling in here. Customer Service is NOT your personal soap box to bitch at or attack other members or vendors.

Any further violators will be reply-banned from the thread, preventing any further posting in here. We've received multiple reported posts from the community about the same 2 members in here causing problems; we can definitely relate to the frustration (especially us here at AFN lol,) but come on guys. You're better than this, all of you. Yeah it's frustrating, but it's been explained and now the best we can do is wait. Let's give them the courtesy of patience :cheers:

I would like to remind everyone that this sale is going until Monday. I understand its frustrating trying to place an order right now, but there is plenty of time left.

The problem is an overwhelming amount of site traffic.
We took preventive measures to deal with this problem, unfortunately they didn't work out. (Increased our server capacity x5 weeks before the sale.)
We are actively working with our web dev and the server support to deal with the situation.
We have updated you about the current situation.

Doing everything we can on our end, its extremely frustrating for us to. Trolling and insulting us is not going to help the situation.

These things happen, I understand the frustration. I am cool with be patient, I just don’t want to miss out.

Just know that I am so stoked to finally place an order!!

Sending good vibes to to everyone here and at Mephisto!

PS: While we are waiting… What are the deals that are available? I was able to look at a previously held cart to see that Sour Stompers and 24carat were discounted nicely… What’s the scoop on everything? What’s are the new Sativa strains? Any screenshots? This would be great information to have while we wait to place our orders. :cheers::pass:

Last edited:
Final warning to the flaming/trolling in here. Customer Service is NOT your personal soap box to bitch at or attack other members or vendors.

Any further violators will be reply-banned from the thread, preventing any further posting in here. We've received multiple reported posts from the community about the same 2 members in here causing problems; we can definitely relate to the frustration (especially us here at AFN lol,) but come on guys. You're better than this, all of you. Yeah it's frustrating, but it's been explained and now the best we can do is wait. Let's give them the courtesy of patience :cheers:
My apologies for the 2 posts I made that were considered trolling... isnt it fair to take down the other guys posts that instigated my posts? If he wasnt mean to meph I wouldn't have to be mean to him... my trolling was against the guy who is actually being mean...

My apologies for the 2 posts I made that were considered trolling... isnt it fair to take down the other guys posts that instigated my posts? If he wasnt mean to meph I wouldn't have to be mean to him... my trolling was against the guy who is actually being mean...

The other offenders posts were removed :cheers:

well i didn't wish anything bad on anyone, just complaining about the online seed sellers who are having a black friday sale not being able to maintain their website ON BLACK FRIDAY

think i'm in the right place for that, right?

Got in...got out in 15 minutes..took CC payment. Only hiccup was changing mailing address...got order number..etc
...patience my growbros...good things come to those who wait.
I mean....we wait 3 months for our rewards when we grow....right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back