Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my order in finally a little bit ago. got the new artisanal bundle pack - 1 each.

don't know if they are doing freebies or auto upgrades on the pack quantity like they've done in the past but it will be nice to try the new strains.

little nervous on the new strains. i had 0% germination rate on the Double Grape when they came out on the 3/20 sale last spring so hoping these new strains work out a bit better.

@stan_mephisto ...... hanging in there, hope all works out ...... Mephisto is the only way to grow.

netwisp.com stan, that's all i'm sayin... hal b. will take care of your dedicated AND scalable US server needs, shop around for bf server deals while i spend another 6 hours trying to order a ton

Finally got 2 grab bags and 3pk art drop ordered only took 6 hours. Lol. Good luck getting your orders in folks.

I am a bit disappointed, because they knew this would most likley happen. I'm holding out for a bit longer but if i can't order maybe I'll just snag them some other time. I've got a frw things i wanted to get and Mephisto was my 1st choice but can't miss on other stuff either. I got a few gifts for the 2 guys on my crew at work and the 3rd guy that fills in when we need it. Saved $85 XD
i give up on trying to order. its just not working. sorry guys. i am not ordering. spent hours trying to order

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191129-075324(1)(1).png
    Screenshot_20191129-075324(1)(1).png
    103.7 KB · Views: 62
I would like to remind everyone that this sale is going until Monday. I understand its frustrating trying to place an order right now, but there is plenty of time left.

The problem is an overwhelming amount of site traffic.
We took preventive measures to deal with this problem, unfortunately they didn't work out. (Increased our server capacity x5 weeks before the sale.)
We are actively working with our web dev and the server support to deal with the situation.
We have updated you about the current situation.

Doing everything we can on our end, its extremely frustrating for us to. Trolling and insulting us is not going to help the situation.

Well dang. I snuck in an order for the artisinals, been waiting for those Meph sativas for a while now. But apparently the grab bag is "the thing". Now I might have to bust out another hundo so I don't lose out....

6 hours and counting ... I managed ton get two things in my cart one time but then right back to the constant 503s ... I shall persevere as Mephisto is worth it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back