Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These things happen, I understand the frustration. I am cool with be patient, I just don’t want to miss out.

Just know that I am so stoked to finally place an order!!

Sending good vibes to to everyone here and at Mephisto!

PS: While we are waiting… What are the deals that are available? I was able to look at a previously held cart to see that Sour Stompers and 24carat were discounted nicely… What’s the scoop on everything? What’s are the new Sativa strains? Any screenshots? This would be great information to have while we wait to place our orders. :cheers::pass:
Here you go slim... :pighug:
Screenshot_20191129-201700_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-201750_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-201735_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-201829_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-201812_Chrome.jpg

think i'm in the right place for that, right?

:doh: :nono: :doh:.... and they don't own or operate their server... Did you not see what Stan posted? They up'ed the capacity 5x, as Stan made deliberate note of, and the even that is getting crushed by volume and mad-button mashing... You are flaming them for something they cannot control nor fix directly themselves! Stan already said that they are in contact with the server folks to help even more...
....Your "complaints" are noted, any more is just = :deadhorse:...... move along.....

I would like to remind everyone that this sale is going until Monday. I understand its frustrating trying to place an order right now, but there is plenty of time left.

The problem is an overwhelming amount of site traffic.
We took preventive measures to deal with this problem, unfortunately they didn't work out. (Increased our server capacity x5 weeks before the sale.)
We are actively working with our web dev and the server support to deal with the situation.
We have updated you about the current situation.

Doing everything we can on our end, its extremely frustrating for us to. Trolling and insulting us is not going to help the situation.
I didnt knowing was going till monday, in that case I'll check back tomorrow evening and buy something. I thought it was today only. My bad. Hopefully the grab bags are still available.
Dont worry about the flames, they are doing about everyone this blackfriday. The other day they were flaming Mars hydro for no reason. My biggest hope is the cbd strains and you guys have been there through a lot and have my attention through it all.
Still my favorite breeder even with the issues. Frustrating for all of us. But it's still good.
:vibes:

P.s. Keep pushing through it's all good

If someone orders a grab bag and a 3 pack what will they get?

Do you have to buy all 4 new strains? I only want 2 possibly a 3rd, dont want the
Pink Panama to much indica. Couldnt find the pack separately, am I just missing them.

I didnt knowing was going till monday, in that case I'll check back tomorrow evening and buy something. I thought it was today only. My bad. Hopefully the grab bags are still available.
Dont worry about the flames, they are doing about everyone this blackfriday. The other day they were flaming Mars hydro for no reason. My biggest hope is the cbd strains and you guys have been there through a lot and have my attention through it all.
Still my favorite breeder even with the issues. Frustrating for all of us. But it's still good.
:vibes:

P.s. Keep pushing through it's all good
Isnt a good way to get the trollers to stop to not talk about them or give them something to complain about? @Son of Hobbes ?

Do you have to buy all 4 new strains? I only want 2 possibly a 3rd, dont want the
Pink Panama to much indica. Couldnt find the pack separately, am I just missing them.
No. You can buy a bundle or single packs :d5:
The Shop>Seeds>Black Friday Deals... all offers are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back