Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're having a sale in Canada on Boxing Day

Looks like the BF grab bags are OOS. :shrug:
Says everything is out of stock for me.... other than a few moments of clarity for the site, it has been that way for me since 12 GMT.
Hopefully they still have some packs left! I'm not going to stress. If I'm meant to have them I'll get them, and if not.... well.... that's just the way it is sometimes.
I'll keep trying throughout the day, and hopefully things get less buggy when traffic slows a bit.

Says everything is out of stock for me.... other than a few moments of clarity for the site, it has been that way for me since 12 GMT.
Hopefully they still have some packs left! I'm not going to stress. If I'm meant to have them I'll get them, and if not.... well.... that's just the way it is sometimes.
I'll keep trying throughout the day, and hopefully things get less buggy when traffic slows a bit.
Hit your refresh button and you will get in. i just did it

Been trying for two hours now, I managed to add a pack of seeds to my cart at one point but that's as far as I've managed to get in the process

Error code 53 Service Unavailable

This what im getting now, cant even sign into my account

EDIT:
Was able to proceed with order!! You have to keep refreshing the page to continue. Took a few but order when thru!:baby::woody:

Last edited:
Been trying since 12GMT, it took until 45 min. ago to get to the point of taking my credit card. Have been refreshing ever since to no avail.

Don't know if I should start over, am afraid it will take another 5hrs. to get to this point again. Wonder if it will even accept my card after trying so many f%$&ing times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back