Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone completed a CC purchase yet? A purchase at all?

Error code 53 Service Unavailable

This what im getting now, cant even sign into my account

EDIT:
Was able to proceed with order!! You have to keep refreshing the page to continue. Took a few but order when thru!:baby::woody:

Has anyone completed a CC purchase yet? A purchase at all?
I was persistent and got an order through. But it was before the grab bag was available, so I’ll be trying again later for that.

take it easy on the crew. Internet and web commerce is hard, and being a cannabis company makes it ever more challenging.

as others suggested, take a smoke break, water the plants, hug yourself, and try again later.

Hey Meph Heads,

First I want to apologize to all the meph heads who woke up early for the start of the sale. We anticipated a lot of site traffic, so much so we boosted our serves x5, but even that wasn't enough. The website is receiving an overwhelming amount of traffic, and we are doing our best to get things running smoothly. We are in constant communication with our web dev and server support and they are doing everything they can to get things fixed.

Constantly refreshing isn't helping the situation though, its triggering ddos proctection as the site feels like its under attack. Everyone just settle down for a bit, there is plenty of new artisnals to go around.

Appreciate the apology Stan...
My empathy to your team in this situation.
Question: Will the new strains be available in single strain packs at some point soon? I see you posted that they would be, but maybe the hang ups are preventing that option?
Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back