Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 1 way to get some info, may be my only option.
Once the normal site is back up you can go to the uk store and look at their extinct strain list and it should give you lots of information on the ex
I mean for the info XD but yeah, i did track down Illuminauto #1 Fantasmo x SODK last year and it wasn't easy.
Heres their archive of extinct strains. It's on their eu site. I cant check if its upo because their site is like a yoyo right now

A staff curated selection from the entire Mephisto catalogue. You won’t be disappointed picking up this Mephisto variety pack! Each grab bag contains 4-5 different packs from the Illuminautos, Limited Edition, Original, and Artisnal categories. You have a very high chance of receiving an out of stock strain along with a special surprise from one of our farm friends. If you are a first time Meph Head, then we highly recommend this value pack!!! 120$$+ value – 15% off
When you say "farm friends" are you saying that you may put another breeders strain, or a version of their strain, available in your grab bag?

Hey @mephisto @stan_mephisto your server isnt accepting as many connections as it can. You can increase the number of allowed connections to let Apache connect more people to your server

Once the normal site is back up you can go to the uk store and look at their extinct strain list and it should give you lots of information on the ex

Heres their archive of extinct strains. It's on their eu site. I cant check if its upo because their site is like a yoyo right now
Sweet, I didnt know that. Thanks!

When you say "farm friends" are you saying that you may put another breeders strain, or a version of their strain, available in your grab bag?
I assumed the farm friend was Night Owl... but I guess remains to be seen until someone gets a grab bag delivered.

Well, God Bless you guys. LOL, If it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all!
I'm going to do as you all suggested, I'm takin' a chill pill, (or toke), and just go play with the plants. If you're going to get the strain that you are really wanting, it'll either be there, or it won't. If it was so rare that it sold out after a day, it wasn't meant to be, my friend. LOL
Everyone think good thoughts for our Favorite Farm Boys.

I assumed the farm friend was Night Owl... but I guess remains to be seen until someone gets a grab bag delivered.
LOL, of course it's Night Owl, I didn't even think of it. Must be high on hopped up Mexican wacky tobbacky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back