Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site issues ugh refresh fail refresh fail WTFrock

So how long till you give up trying this is a crock

Screenshot 2019-11-29 at 7.24.36 AM.png

Heh. My suggestion: Wait an hour for people to stop hammering the web server. As soon as it's done rebooting, everyone is just going to flood it again.
It didn't surprise me at all to see it went down right away this morning. Mephisto is tops!

Heh. My suggestion: Wait an hour for people to stop hammering the web server. As soon as it's done rebooting, everyone is just going to flood it again.
It didn't surprise me at all to see it went down right away this morning. Mephisto is tops!
I would've started the sale at an undisclosed time. This happens every time. You think they would find a way to fix it. The cc was online almost a week before everyone knew.

On another note, did anyone notice there is an updated strain guide in the front page? Has last years and this current artisnals info inside. Benn waiting and @stan_mephisto not sure who is responsible but the new strain guide style rocks. Loved looking through it.
Yes, it's nice I looked at it the other day. I wish they had a version with all their strains. I have quite a few that are no longer around anymore with little info on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back