Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This beggars belief ... 12 hours in, I finally have a cart with some seeds in it. Now I'm in endless payment processor loop because my imported address (from their copy of my account information passed to their payment processor) is formatted differently and they won't let me change it!!!

error is
"Please check the shipping address information. "regionId" is required. Enter and try again."
problem is that Mephisto account address schema doesn't match payment processors! "US-CA" is not recognized as California by payment processor ... matching data schemas is ecommerce 101 ... on top of all the other issues this really is the last straw

Last edited:
Wow, what a friggin day. After spending 13 hours And getting nowhere and losing out on the bundle packs, I registered a new account in my wifes name. Order for individual packs went right through all the checkout pages and processed. On my account I've been stuck on the shipping info page all day. Good night everybody!

This beggars belief ... 12 hours in, I finally have a cart with some seeds in it. Now I'm in endless payment processor loop because my imported address (from their copy of my account information passed to their payment processor) is formatted differently and they won't let me change it!!!
Delete the shipping info and re enter it each line. Don't auto fill. Did this to me as well.

Well Ms.D gave me a nice budget for this sale and 421.60 later still didnt get the grab bag I was wanting :dammit: :dammit: :dammit:

Lol what ever the heck Boxing Day is good luck... hope all the kinks are worked out for you boys up north!
Boxing day is the day after christmas. Nothing about fighting, masters used to give their servants gift boxes the day after Christmas.. Now like any other holiday its all about sales. My history lesson for the day

Love Meph, their products and their passion.

I'm glad I hammered the site to get an Artisan pack. I wanted to return after family stuff to snag a grab bag, and hearing stan say "chill out, we have plenty of stock, sale runs until Monday" I thought... ok, later.

Twas not meant to be. But if the stories I've seen about people grabbing 7+ grab bags per order are accurate -- that's massive fucking fail. Should have been one per household.

Love Meph, their products and their passion.

I'm glad I hammered the site to get an Artisan pack. I wanted to return after family stuff to snag a grab bag, and hearing stan say "chill out, we have plenty of stock, sale runs until Monday" I thought... ok, later.

Twas not meant to be. But if the stories I've seen about people grabbing 7+ grab bags per order are accurate -- that's massive fucking fail. Should have been one per household.
That’s just awful if true. And I do agree. Don’t bring snacks unless you have enough for the class!

Deeply frustrated after 12 hours of trying to make a purchase. Moving on. Not happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back