Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on trying to order since it opened today...took several hours on 3 different devices to pull it off but unfortunately in that time period Ghost toof sold out. Talk about a bummer...still got my other choices though so it's not all bad. Patience was the key today

Still won’t work for me across three different devices even though I deleted cookies, cleared cache, etc. Just frustrated, I’ve already lost out on deals and Stan has already been wrong on inventory levels. Who knows what will be available when I am able to finally access my account at Mephisto Genetics? Glad that it works great for you but this seems to be more of a dig at me and right now it’s honestly not appreciated.
can you access the site at all? Earlier, and very oddly, going via google I got an error message,... Then I tried hitting the link in Mitch's signature and it went through = :shrug:... but still hung up elsewher at the site,..... currently, it seems to be OK now,.. I'm utterly stumped why you can't get in.... traffic at this hour is way down clearly,.... try the Mitch trick mate, just maybe,... look at first posts of threads he made, and hit the link in his signature area.... :goodluck:... it makes no fekkin' sense to me, but it worked!

Still won’t work for me across three different devices even though I deleted cookies, cleared cache, etc. Just frustrated, I’ve already lost out on deals and Stan has already been wrong on inventory levels. Who knows what will be available when I am able to finally access my account at Mephisto Genetics? Glad that it works great for you but this seems to be more of a dig at me and right now it’s honestly not appreciated.
https://www.mephistogenetics.com/the-shop/seeds/us-black-friday-deals/

I am so Disappointed in Mango Smile selling out after waiting all day long trying to order, I finally get through to checkout and i receive the error "address can not be saved" which makes no sense since i have an account saved. So, i hop on my phone to put the order through and BOOM, it happened.. Mango sold out" on the screen..

Follow Up: Got an order in finally. Decided on trying the 3 other strains from this years Artisanals collection. Thanks

Another day wasted trying to get Mephisto beans. This seems to be the norm with every sale there. I really want them but I'm left having to order elsewhere.

I am so Disappointed in Mango Smile selling out after waiting all day long trying to order, I finally get through to checkout and i receive the error "address can not be saved" which makes no sense since i have an account saved. So, i hop on my phone to put the order through and BOOM, it happened.. Mango sold out" on the screen..
I hear ya, finally got through and the most sativa was gone. I dont mind but that means it will cost another $10 for shipping. I dont have a big budget so most likely wont get them anytime soon. That's life I guess lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back