Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my artisanal order in last night got confirmation email then same time, and packed email this morning only 12 hours later so all good :smoking:but we also got some of the illuminautos bk on the UK again i might order more. anyone grown forgotten strawberries or jammy dodgers...what would u recommend out of the two?
I just read a grow yesterday of Vapo69 and he grew and mainlined/traind Jammy Dodgers and it looked incredible.

Had to run to the bank to put some more cash in my account so I could pick up some double grape packs this morning. Went to buy and less than 24 hours after the drop, they only had single seeds left... you guys are savages. Lol I'll just have to wait to place an order when they have more stock. Disappointed but not upset. If a company struggles to supply the demand, then that is a great problem for a company to have.... Time to expand!

I got my artisanal order in last night got confirmation email then same time, and packed email this morning only 12 hours later so all good :smoking:but we also got some of the illuminautos bk on the UK again i might order more. anyone grown forgotten strawberries or jammy dodgers...what would u recommend out of the two?
Jammy Dodgers top shelf. smoking it now.

can you access the site at all? Earlier, and very oddly, going via google I got an error message,... Then I tried hitting the link in Mitch's signature and it went through = :shrug:... but still hung up elsewher at the site,..... currently, it seems to be OK now,.. I'm utterly stumped why you can't get in.... traffic at this hour is way down clearly,.... try the Mitch trick mate, just maybe,... look at first posts of threads he made, and hit the link in his signature area.... :goodluck:... it makes no fekkin' sense to me, but it worked!

I appreciate your help, I really do… but it’s still not happening. However, I can look at the site for a couple minutes before it shits the bed. With that being said, Double Grape is basically gone, I wanted multiple 18 packs, it’s just one seed now. That’s not going to work.

I’ve been waiting for this for a really long time. I wanted to make a fairly large purchase to cover several grows but that’s not going to happen now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys may go for jammy dodgers then...v done orum stomper and strawberry nugs a few times love them both, so hopefully they complement each other well. Iv not grown fogue state yet but have forgotten cookies and loved that, so is a hard choice between forgotten strawberries and jammy Dodgers lol. When the 2019 illuminautos came out i only had my eyes on sweet n sour and bubbasquanch and the rest sold out too so glad to have another go at them now

I appreciate your help, I really do… but it’s still not happening. However, I can look at the site for a couple minutes before it shits the bed. With that being said, Double Grape is basically gone, I wanted multiple 18 packs, it’s just one seed now. That’s not going to work.

Really? Passive aggressive much or are you just taking the Mick? Does that make you feel better? I don’t know you, but understand that if you were frustrated over something, I would NOT go out of my way to try to make you look stupid. So much for the good vibes at AFN… Where is that ignore button?

I’ve been waiting for this for a really long time. I wanted to make a fairly large purchase to cover several grows but that’s not going to happen now.
I was just trying to help bro. Double grape is getting restocked. If you hover your mouse over my name you can ignore me.

I was just trying to help bro. Double grape is getting restocked. If you hover your mouse over my name you can ignore me.

You cant ignore a global ,,trust me ive tried :rofl: ,,,,i know you was trying help pal,,,its the same every year, every sale..the hype is built and when it breaks the frustrations boil over

SODK Goodness
20190518_203721.jpg

20190518_203728.jpg

You cant ignore a global ,,trust me ive tried :rofl: ,,,,i know you was trying help pal,,,its the same every year, every sale..the hype is built and when it breaks the frustrations boil over
Thanks I didn't know. Yeah I'd hate to be Stans inbox today.

Thats happening because the "pack size" on one of your items is out of stock.. Most likely double grape(that was the issue for me). They only have single seeds left. You have to clear the cart using the "clear cart" button, then put the items back in the cart with the new quantity adjusted. I had that error. Took me a while to figure it out but got it figured out and the order placed.
I had a similar but different issue that was not because the pack size I was choosing was out of stock, it was some other random error. I would remove everything from my cart, refresh, then one at a time re-add them, only to see the "something in your cart is OOS" except it also wouldn't show what was actually OOS... So i did the weird, open a new tab after adding each singe strain to my cart. And oddly, it worked, with all of the same strains in the same pack sizes that kept giving me the OOS error... 5 strains, 5 new tabs lol.

Until i ran into the shipping address data or whatever error (that some people solved by creating new accounts) even though I was using my saved/home address. Managed to delete my address, log out, log back in, add it at the end, and get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back