Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any US buyers get shipping notification yet mine is still processing cked CC and payment has posted :shrug: .

I have not, I received an order confirmation but nothing further.
I received order confirmation about three hours after order on Friday in Michigan. Nothing additional after that. Not worried though Mephisto has always treated me right with fast shipping. Last order I received the shipping email the same day I received my beans

Any US buyers get shipping notification yet mine is still processing cked CC and payment has posted :shrug: .
checked my order this morning - listed as shipped and has a tracking number. I checked the tracking number - said package left 8:30pm last night and expected delivery is Thurs 12/5, in two days.

Yes sir, yesterday got email that it shipped. PM stan your order # and ask him about it.

PM stan your order # and ask him about it.
Please you guys, don't do this. Today is just the second business day since BF... You're taking time away from them being able to pack up and ship out orders by emailing them. You can see if your order has shipped by logging into your account, no need to email.

Stan already said most orders will ship this WEEK; that means some folks won't see tracking info until Saturday (4 MORE DAYS)... They aren't Amazon. Chill.

Please you guys, don't do this. Today is just the second business day since BF... You're taking time away from them being able to pack up and ship out orders by emailing them. You can see if your order has shipped by logging into your account, no need to email.

Stan already said most orders will ship this WEEK; that means some folks won't see tracking info until Saturday (4 MORE DAYS)... They aren't Amazon. Chill.
Exactly... if people took the time to look for updates like the one I reposted for @Dabber they would know that it could take until next week for it to even get mailed..

Dont waste mephs time guys seriously...

Heres a tip for people who want to see updates from mephisto, you dont need to read this whole thread.. just search @mephisto @stan_mephisto and @Brad_Mephisto and look at their postings. You can see everything they have said......

Last edited:

Exactly... if people took the time to look for updates like the one I reposted for @Dabber they would know that it could take until next week for it to even get mailed..

Dont waste mephs time guys seriously...
Ok guys, I was talking about ON HERE, HE DOES STOP BY. I dont think it's a problem. You know what, I'll just STFU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back