Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please you guys, don't do this. Today is just the second business day since BF... You're taking time away from them being able to pack up and ship out orders by emailing them. You can see if your order has shipped by logging into your account, no need to email.

Stan already said most orders will ship this WEEK; that means some folks won't see tracking info until Saturday (4 MORE DAYS)... They aren't Amazon. Chill.
well, this is silly
Its called "customer service" friend..Mephisto isn't a victim here..They just made a lot of money last weekend..thats why they are in this business...asking for an update on a customer service thread isnt an outlandish idea considering the fact that some here have spent hundreds of dollars..i would think answering a few PMs or emails would be a minor inconvenience at most and have little if any effect on order processing. How about we all worry about ourselves instead of telling others what they should or shouldnt do or how they should behave..unless of course its really rude or belligerent..

it would be much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
well, this is silly
Its called "customer service" friend..Mephisto isn't a victim here..They just made a lot of money last weekend...asking for an update on a customer service thread isnt an outlandish idea considering the fact that some here have spent hundreds of dollars..i would think answering a few PMs or emails would be a minor inconvenience at most and have little if any effect on order processing so how about we all worry about ourselves instead of telling other what they should or shouldnt do or how they should behave..
it would be much appreciated. :)
They're not a victim amigo and nothing I wrote made them out to be one. But the fact is Stan recently posted that BF orders would be sent out this week; we already have an update... If you and others can't wait until you receive an email that your order has shipped or periodically check your account on the MG site, that is the part that is silly. Minor inconvenience? Having to respond to hundreds and hundreds of folks asking "wHeRe's mAh SeEdS?!" when they already have a system in place to send out emails and show status on their site, is wildly inconvenient.

As I said, today is 1.5 business days since BF, going easy on the PMs and emails means the ONE who is answering them (aka Stan) can keep doing the things we want him to do, PACK and SHIP. It's not rocket science bud.

I have no reason to defend MG on anything [I'll reserve my website thoughts for another time ;) ] but pestering them for tracking info when we've received all the update we need is crazy talk. Note: we are not talking about emailing due to being charged triple, or not receiving an order confirmation, etc.

This is a customer service thread, you ask questions about your order in this thread. That's what it's meant for. If you cant ask questions about your order here then where do you ask? Just my 2 cent.
Sure! And it's very useful for that. But you already got your "customer service" update from Stan... specifically that orders will be sent out this week! Don't you think that if everyone PMs him asking about their specific order, that it will slow things down?

Please you guys, don't do this. Today is just the second business day since BF... You're taking time away from them being able to pack up and ship out orders by emailing them. You can see if your order has shipped by logging into your account, no need to email.

Stan already said most orders will ship this WEEK; that means some folks won't see tracking info until Saturday (4 MORE DAYS)... They aren't Amazon. Chill.

This is sound advice.

EDIT: I should add though, if you have questions about your UK/EU/Worldwide order then I am open to a grilling. All but the three last Worldwide orders I received have been shipped, most UK orders should be in customers hands already. The last 3 Worldwide orders will go out in about 12 hours time (roughly, depending on when my hounds get delivered back to me and they need to be taken on their walk!)

This is sound advice.

EDIT: I should add though, if you have questions about your UK/EU/Worldwide order then I am open to a grilling. All but the three last Worldwide orders I received have been shipped, most UK orders should be in customers hands already. The last 3 Worldwide orders will go out in about 12 hours time (roughly, depending on when my hounds get delivered back to me and they need to be taken on their walk!)
Hounds? what kind of hounds? I have walkers and english fox hound for hunting deer.

Have you grown Fugue State before? I popped one for an outside patio grow here in SoCal over the summer. Conditions didn't start out ideal and I had to chase the sun on the 2 sides of our patio. But. She was a BIG girl and produced a LOT of bud. Sadly, I had to get rid of about half of it due to bud rot and some bug issues. It was pretty humid outside and I couldn't do anything about it. Can't wait to grow her inside at some point!

I haven't grown her yet but I did do see they are susceptible to rot with how fat the colas can be. You were able to save some of the harvest though? How was it?

Hounds? what kind of hounds? I have walkers and english fox hound for hunting deer.

Epic! I grew up around redbone coonhounds we ran coons with and had a personal black and tan as a teenager. I have a blue tick beagle rescue now and he's such an amazing dog, it makes me want to get another full size hound!

I haven't grown her yet but I did do see they are susceptible to rot with how fat the colas can be. You were able to save some of the harvest though? How was it?
Yes! Even with my slow start and late rot issues, I still had a pretty big harvest. It's been curing since. Now that I think about it... I need to try some haha.

Although Black Friday was a test of patience in getting onto the site and ordering, the beans I ordered arrived safely today. As with my other orders from them every 3 pack had 5 seeds in it and I got 8 free CDLC x 3BOG seeds with my order. Can’t fault them on generosity or quality of the genetics selection! Great seed company, be even better if they do another run of Alien vs Triangle Can’t wait for mine to finish the flush and get them up to dry

Attachments

• 93FC3397-5B22-498C-B1ED-4A05312E7317.jpeg
    93FC3397-5B22-498C-B1ED-4A05312E7317.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 99933D8A-20F4-400B-81FF-07FACF3DE879.jpeg
    99933D8A-20F4-400B-81FF-07FACF3DE879.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 9A1EE031-E724-4D5E-92E0-F6E7DB8A37D2.jpeg
    9A1EE031-E724-4D5E-92E0-F6E7DB8A37D2.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 39
  • 3E30BA93-1E38-4223-8F0B-9FAC1BB69964.jpeg
    3E30BA93-1E38-4223-8F0B-9FAC1BB69964.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 81E92C32-B0EA-4AFD-9B0B-D61001187503.jpeg
    81E92C32-B0EA-4AFD-9B0B-D61001187503.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 49
I also recieved my delivery today in UK. Wondering what the SB is on one of my freebies, i also wont say what its crossed with...Just don't know what the SB is. Ha anyone know?
Soooo.. You want those of us that know what SB is, to tell YOU this info, while in the same breath, saying you're gonna withhold info from us? Lol, seems fair.. Hahaaa.. That made me laugh a little! Im glad not everyone here is as hardheaded as I am.. Lol. I would have left you guessing until you told us what it's crossed with, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back