Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Canada has felt neglected, its something we will dramatically try to improve in 2020. I am working on something special for Canada's sale, but am hesitant to advertise it until until the seeds land safely. And if I can ever complete all my black friday orders I will personally ship up a batch of strain stickers for the needy canuks.

Two thumbs up!

I got some of that lol. I use a mix if I use Fox Farms. 40%OF, 30%HF, 30%Coco Loco. Dont use often I like having more control. Whether that's a good thing is up for debate hahaha.
I forgot where I read it, maybe @hecno but ash is a bloom food to my understanding.

I forgot where I read it, maybe @hecno but ash is a bloom food to my understanding.

Yea but it cant be used alone and isnt just for PK nutrients.

Calcium is the most abundant element in wood ash and gives ash properties similar to agricultural lime. Ash is also a good source of potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. In terms of commercial fertilizer, average wood ash would be about 0-1-3 (N-P-K). In addition to these macro-nutrients, wood ash is a good source of many micronutrients needed in trace amounts for adequate plant growth. Wood ash contains few elements that pose environmental problems. Heavy metal concentrations are typically low

Link with typical analysis and stuff

Nice, thanks stan.. I didnt know that you telling us to expect stickers multiple times over the past year and us seeing everyone else getting them was "needy" I thought it was just expecting fairness. And obvioustly not insults after asking for what everyone else gets..

Is it that you dont like canadians or is it that were just asking for kiddy stickers and you think that's childish and asking for too much? You know how much everyone else likes the stickers. How can you expect those not getting them to not be jealous?

There was a miscommunication between me and the team. I had always assumed Canada was shipped the Strain Stickers, hence why I said multiple times they would be listed on the site, turns out they only got shwag stickers. That was my mistake

Yea but it cant be used alone and isnt just for PK nutrients.

Calcium is the most abundant element in wood ash and gives ash properties similar to agricultural lime. Ash is also a good source of potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. In terms of commercial fertilizer, average wood ash would be about 0-1-3 (N-P-K). In addition to these macro-nutrients, wood ash is a good source of many micronutrients needed in trace amounts for adequate plant growth. Wood ash contains few elements that pose environmental problems. Heavy metal concentrations are typically low

Link with typical analysis and stuff
Thanks for the info, never knew exactly but I've been mostly water from start with it at 160 + days and no deficiency

Nice, thanks stan.. I didnt know that you telling us to expect stickers multiple times over the past year and us seeing everyone else getting them was "needy" I thought it was just expecting fairness. And obvioustly not insults after asking for what everyone else gets..

Is it that you dont like canadians or is it that were just asking for kiddy stickers and you think that's childish and asking for too much? You know how much everyone else likes the stickers. How can you expect those not getting them to not be jealous?
I don't think he meant it the way it you think. He's called us needy meph heads also. I'm sure he hasn't got a problem with sending stickers. If it's childish to like the stickers I'm a kid! Lol I got them everywhere! Hell even my dad who's in his mid 50s took some of my stickers.

I think us meph heads need to smoke relax and be cool about everything and not say stuff to upset our meph suppliers. Sorry for cutting in just my worthless 2¢

Yikes. you were always very tolerant of the issues in Canada and a big supporter. When there was the postal strike. website issues. and then the seized shipments. and then the farm issue. cc payment issues. the list is long. I just dont believe that @stan_mephisto and the rest of the guys have ever done anything purposely to hinder the Canadian site/situation. given all of the issues that were out of their control, its not reasonable to imply they do this on purpose or they could have done something different/better (other than hiring a real web developer and not getting smoke screened in to thinking their current guy has a great webby portfolio). And now they are saying they will make up for things. I wasn't going to buy anything on boxing day, but now I might. Sunny ways in Canada coming soon.

mephmoose.png

From the farm friend who did the updated strain guide. MooseBeaverPig

Is this trolling? You just wont let it go! People have explained, stan explained, brad explained... it's like you think you have their own personal cell number and they need to reply asap. Things take time, Apparently your understanding of the situation is one of the things. Or you're just a troll

I think there needs to be a step back and a breath taken. It seems you're doing the exact same thing over stickers. Doesn't look like you've "let it go" yet either.. Let's not point fingers and/or name call. Your issues are just as important as his.. We should all be adults by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back