Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed a US order Thursday night and got my tracking number this morning. So all is well, as said above, I got that error message but my card was charged. So if they can work the bugs out and keep it up then I’d say a Black Friday sale is pretty likely. I didn’t want any f1 crosses for my freebies and Stan kept up good communication in regards to my order and hooked me up by giving me different freebies instead. They’ve been absent lately but still grinding y’all

I just placed a US order Thursday night and got my tracking number this morning. So all is well, as said above, I got that error message but my card was charged. So if they can work the bugs out and keep it up then I’d say a Black Friday sale is pretty likely. I didn’t want any f1 crosses for my freebies and Stan kept up good communication in regards to my order and hooked me up by giving me different freebies instead. They’ve been absent lately but still grinding y’all

Really?? I ordered the same day and still no conformation of shipping email yet?

Really?? I ordered the same day and still no conformation of shipping email yet?
I just checked my tracking and it’s just the lable that’s been created so it hasn’t left the post office yet. Maybe getting it all together to ship on Monday . They might’ve gotten a lot of orders since it seemed like most people found out around the same time before the weekend

Has anyone noticed outdated links on this site? Ive tried clicking a couple strains, but the bring me to and outdated error message. Only the top few actually allow me to add to cart.

I just checked my tracking and it’s just the lable that’s been created so it hasn’t left the post office yet. Maybe getting it all together to ship on Monday . They might’ve gotten a lot of orders since it seemed like most people found out around the same time before the weekend
Just got email last night that it was "packed", guessing it will be shipped today or tomorrow :shrug:

Just got email last night that it was "packed", guessing it will be shipped today or tomorrow :shrug:
USPS delivers on sundays but they do not scan in new packages on sundays. When it says that a ticket has been made or it's been packed and ready to scan that just means that the seller has created a shipping tag and usps is waiting for the package to arrive

So my tracking was never updated in USPS website but I just received my beans today
I received TWENTY-FIVE extra fuckin beans in my $170 order. That’s not counting the regular extras they always give (+2 for every 3pack etc) I have absolutely no affiliation with Mephisto or anyone that works there, great genetics and takes care of their customers, they’re #1 auto breeders in my book. Can’t wait to see when they are fully back up and running and on top of their shit. Big thanks to Stan at Mephisto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back