Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ofcourse ghost toof is gone when credit card is back.. shouldve picked it up while available!

do we know if this is happening for sure? some seeds i want are still available..
ive been holding out for a sale.. but i might just place my order so i dont miss out again

----

@stan_mephisto

im guessing cyptober sale is not happening? any news on black friday sale?
Just placed order all good for now!!

Went through hassle of setting up bitcoin. Cash locked away at coin base for 6 days before I can use.

Just submitted new meph order and paid with cc. Received confirmation and order number. Got the following error before leaving meph site. Any idea what it means? Strawberry nugs on the way I hope. Room prepping this weekend.
451BAF17-61A8-473B-A5B4-4E341B1FC395.png

Went through hassle of setting up bitcoin. Cash locked away at coin base for 6 days before I can use.

Just submitted new meph order and paid with cc. Received confirmation and order number. Got the following error before leaving meph site. Any idea what it means? Strawberry nugs on the way I hope. Room prepping this weekend.View attachment 1122022
Same happened to me. My card was charged and order went thru so I’m assuming all is good

Yep mine too. You notice the bank entry? Urb sciences. Ha!! Love this little company.
Best to not talk about methods of payment and shipping, stealth methods etc, so those routes don’t get shut down again?
Canna businesses are on the naughty list.

Sweet! Just ordered Cosmic Queen and Hubbabubbasmelloscope from the UK shop. Thanks for the heads up.
Can't believe how Mephisto continue to surprise me. Packaged arrived this morning. Bought 1 of each and recieved 2 of each, plus a bonus 2 Samsquanch. Thanks guys. Glad your back up and running after such a hard slog.

You guys are lucky. We are not so lucky in the US. Seems like Mephisto may not be an option for us anymore.

You guys are lucky. We are not so lucky in the US. Seems like Mephisto may not be an option for us anymore.
A few days ago Stan mentioned to hang on, "cc processing right around the corner." Whether that means weeks or next month, he didn't say. But it's the best hope we've had in months... fingers crossed!

A few days ago Stan mentioned to hang on, "cc processing right around the corner." Whether that means weeks or next month, he didn't say. But it's the best hope we've had in months... fingers crossed!
That's also the 4th time they've said that in the past 10 months... fingers crossed but stan himself has said they speak too soon sometimes and get peoples hopes up.... that's probably why they havent been posting much, people remember too much or misinterpret lol

CC payment includes US...

i placed an order on halloween (3 to 4 days after stan said "cc processing right around the corner." )

paid got the same message that @Recycled posted (post #9422 above) but the card was charged the same day a couple minutes later like @Mikenike mentioned (post #9423)..

also received an email regarding my order.. but ill keep you updated regarding my order from US.

-----

(from reddit)
stan also mentioned that this was a "soft" opening regarding the CC payment..

they never mentioned it being available in US/UK/CA because they didnt want the site to be flooded..
(he did mention that it took 4 days for mephheads to sniff out the CC method)

im guessing its a trial method for the future.. if this works out then im sure a sale will be coming up shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back