Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received TWENTY-FIVE extra fuckin beans in my $170 order. That’s not counting the regular extras they always give (+2 for every 3pack etc) I have absolutely no affiliation with Mephisto or anyone that works there, great genetics and takes care of their customers, they’re #1 auto breeders in my book. Can’t wait to see when they are fully back up and running and on top of their shit. Big thanks to Stan at Mephisto.
Good for you dude, maybe that means that theres a sale right around the corner and they gave you extras because you were a CC tester before the sale? One can only hope lol

Good for you dude, maybe that means that theres a sale right around the corner and they gave you extras because you were a CC tester before the sale? One can only hope lol
I dont even care about a sale as in cheaper seeds... I just want @mephisto @stan_mephisto back! It's starting to scare me a little that they've started selling beans to a white label rebrander (chefanna) I definately cant blame them though, after almost a year of being shut down for the most part they can probably use the cash flow!

I dont even care about a sale as in cheaper seeds... I just want @mephisto @stan_mephisto back! It's starting to scare me a little that they've started selling beans to a white label rebrander (chefanna) I definately cant blame them though, after almost a year of being shut down for the most part they can probably use the cash flow!
Anyone who sees this post about chefanna selling mephs beans, they are bred by meph and everything but hes charging absolutely ridiculous prices, like $75 for a 3 pack when meph charges 45... talk about supply and demand.. chef is cool but all he is doing is taking advantage of the meph customers that just NEED meph beans.

Anyone who sees this post about chefanna selling mephs beans, they are bred by meph and everything but hes charging absolutely ridiculous prices, like $75 for a 3 pack when meph charges 45... talk about supply and demand.. chef is cool but all he is doing is taking advantage of the meph customers that just NEED meph beans.

you saw that too? toof grizzley f1... $75! lmao. they have a website "opening soon"...

AvT × 3BOG from greenlight genetics sounds like something i need to try..

theres a couple popping up on reddit.. im not sure whos affiliated w/mephisto besides nightowl.

@stan_mephisto and the team are also aiming for a black friday sale +/- 1 week! keep your eyes peeled if youre waiting for 420 strains.

------

just updating anyone in the US that my CC order went through without problems! packed and shipped heading my way.

There is absolutely NOTHING cool about anyone gouging customers! Tells me no one should do business with such a thief!

There is absolutely NOTHING cool about anyone gouging customers! Tells me no one should do business with such a thief!
I agree. I was speaking out on IG about it too... almost double the price? Ridiculous.. he is also making f1 crosses with meph strains to cash in on the hype.

Oh come on, nothing says trustworthy like a guy who hides behind ski goggles in the summertime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back