Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will first of all add my compliments to everyone else's regarding the excellent service and genetics Mephisto is providing. I doubt that anyone is doing better on either count.

One small niggle however - if the Canadian website is not accepting reviews of strains, I suggest that the option for leaving a review be removed to avoid happy customers like me from wasting time preparing them. It would be nice to be able to review the seeds, so a preferable cure would be to activate the review function.

I totally understand mephisto selling off a few f1 strains to get by in these hard times they've been having, in fact I'm happy they did and theres some new meph beans out there... unfortunately the seller is setting ridiculously high prices to cash in on what he knows LOTS of people want... luckily they are only f1s and not and worked lines I guess.

Just landed!!
20191106_164153.jpg
20191106_164240.jpg

Freebie CDLC X 3BOG

Pretty sure that dude chucked some pollen and trying to make a buck. I’ve done what he’s done but just give my beans away. Sent out some deez nugs x fastbuds green crack and few others yesterday. Have deez nugs x dinafem white widow xxl, dn x expert gorilla glue auto, and very few dn x auto ultimate. Some original self seeded deez nugs. Love deez nugs. Greasy bastard.

Delivered. Extras as usual and a pleasant surprise too. Sour livers crossed with something I can’t remember. Stankiness is in my future. Thank you @mephisto.

Edit: just ordered 4 assed monkey too. Anyone here tell me about her? Selections are sparse and hope mango smile eventually shows up.

Last edited:
@Recycled 4 Assed Monkey is wonderful and a new favourite of mine from Mephisto but she has potential shortcomings for a grower as well

she is on the smaller size of medium sized Mephisto strains
she is on the slower side of Mephisto strains to finish
she needs a lil extra attention training / removing leaves during growth
she presses rosin that is darker runnier and more difficult to work with

she smells amazing and very strong and complex with combinations of fruity grapey diesel gassy and fancy perfume
she tastes much the same very mouth-coating delicious and satisfying
she has a very workable 50/50 hybrid high

good luck my friend !! :greenthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back