Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** CHOP CHOP ***

now hanging upside down (whole plant) in the dark on Day 65 from seed -- the earliest I have ever chopped a plant -- 24c x Cosmic Queen @mephisto freebie !!

smelling like sour fruits and something rotten -- really nice indeed :yay:

gq_1.jpg
gq_2.jpg
gq_3.jpg
gq_4.jpg
gq_5.jpg
gq_6.jpg
gq_7.jpg
gq_8.jpg
gq_9.jpg

:toke:

I was curious because I was on IG that chefanna reopened his store so I took a look, same insane prices and he even took all the info off his website about mephisto and the strains uses in the crosses.. I kinda had to rant a bit on his IG post..

How does that chef Anna have all these unreleased Mephisto strains? He posted pic of his seed box, and it straight up looks like he robbed one of the Mephisto dudes stash boxes of seeds...... surely they wouldn’t sell random joe all that shit

How does that chef Anna have all these unreleased Mephisto strains? He posted pic of his seed box, and it straight up looks like he robbed one of the Mephisto dudes stash boxes of seeds...... surely they wouldn’t sell random joe all that shit
That's what I thought to why would they have this guy selling for them he seems like a clown

I was curious because I was on IG that chefanna reopened his store so I took a look, same insane prices and he even took all the info off his website about mephisto and the strains uses in the crosses.. I kinda had to rant a bit on his IG post..

I have seen the content available by him, i don't like to slander anybody, each to their own!

It's just ashame that in mephisto's time of need as it may appear, the favours not returned back to them... ashame when they work so hard for us!!

Peace.

don’t like to slander anyone either but if Mephisto gonna unload all their gear to some dude...... hey I got money too. Holla.

Anna has been a tester for meph for a long time, he probably offered to buy off a few strains because meph has been in some rough times lately and also because theres tons of meph heads looking for meph beans... the box of seed vials was just his own stash repackaged into vials.. he said he was reorganizing his collection. Probably cause he bought 1000 of those little vials to sell seeds...

don’t like to slander anyone either but if Mephisto gonna unload all their gear to some dude...... hey I got money too. Holla.
I'm guessing meph thought it would help everyone ..... meph makes some coin, anna sells for a moderate profit and all the meph heads are happy because there are 3 new f1s released.... it's too bad that anna has to be so greedy.

I know I have been a little mean but it's just a shitty thing to play the supply and demand game so harshly...

Since I'm the one making it a little tense in here keeping on with the anna talk I'll change the subject...

Heres a seedling from a double grape x stone dragon f1 cross I made.. theres a hole in the in the seedlings stem!!!! Its a little bent over but overall healthy so I'm obviously going to see what kinda freakshow it grows up to be.. I just hope it's a female I really dont need any pollen right now so all males get the chop unless it's a special one and I wont breed with mutants. Fun to grow though!!

20191108_162425.jpg20191108_162352.jpg20191108_162347.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back