Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing meph thought it would help everyone ..... meph makes some coin, anna sells for a moderate profit and all the meph heads are happy because there are 3 new f1s released.... it's too bad that anna has to be so greedy.
Can you confirm someone from Mephisto hooked this dude up with their stuff to sell? Because that doesn’t seem like reality at all.

Can you confirm someone from Mephisto hooked this dude up with their stuff to sell? Because that doesn’t seem like reality at all.
I can 1000% confirm that those three crosses that he his selling, were sold to him in bulk by Mephisto. He did not make the crosses or do any pollen chucking to make those seeds.

I can 1000% confirm that those three crosses that he his selling, were sold to him in bulk by Mephisto. He did not make the crosses or do any pollen chucking to make those seeds.
Thank you for that information. I don’t know what to think now though honestly. Is this dude the new Mephisto or what..... why? I don’t understand and I don’t think I’m interested. Just some dude on Instagram? As opposed to legitimate seed banks? Why?

Thank you for that information. I don’t know what to think now though honestly. Is this dude the new Mephisto or what..... why? I don’t understand and I don’t think I’m interested. Just some dude on Instagram? As opposed to legitimate seed banks? Why?
That part, I didn't bother to ask. It's tough trying to understand the decisions a business makes when you're not part of the business. So I just didn't ask, since it probably wouldn't have made sense to me. I have always, and will always, buy direct from Mephisto as long as that's an option.

I look at it this way.. The strains he is selling are all untested F1's.. and were either freebies at some point or planned to be. That tells me that Mephisto as a company had no intention on furthering those three lines, or releasing them themselves for some reason. In my mind, they must not have liked those crosses enough to f2-f3-f4 them as they normally do before a release... So if it wasn't worth it to them, it's not worth it to meeee! Lol.

That part, I didn't bother to ask. It's tough trying to understand the decisions a business makes when you're not part of the business. So I just didn't ask, since it probably wouldn't have made sense to me. I have always, and will always, but direct from Mephisto as long as that's an option.

I look at it this way.. The strains he is selling are all untested and were either freebies at some point or planned to be. That tells me that Mephisto as a company had no intention on furthering those three lines, or releasing them themselves. In my mind, they must not have liked those crosses enough to f2-f3-f4 them as they normally do. So if it wasn't worth it to them, it's not worth it to meeee! Lol.
I agree with you and I have abit more I’d like to say, but out of respect for the forum not to just blow it up with bs, I’ll bite my tongue.

guess Mephisto needed to pay some bills, and very obviously chef canna has some bills to pay. I don’t earn enough money to ever pay 20 bucks a seed, so those of you that run them, Hope theyre the best seed you ever paid for!!

The Forum Stomper is my favorite as well this makes the 6th one I've grown lol I've gotten 4pluss oz from each one and really good Smoke
Damn man how you running your autos to pull a QP each? I’ve only had one Mephisto auto ever give me a QP and that was chemdogging. Honestly for some reason Mephisto always seems to be my smaller autos. Albeit the best. Just usually undersized...

Damn man how you running your autos to pull a QP each? I’ve only had one Mephisto auto ever give me a QP and that was chemdogging. Honestly for some reason Mephisto always seems to be my smaller autos. Albeit the best. Just usually undersized...
I've never pulled less than 4oz of a Mephisto. I got 9 almost 10 off an AVT from them a few grows ago. Im thinking I am going to run a set of Cosmic Queen.Has anyone had any success with this strain?

Something is off of your not hitting close to a qp with a majority of their strains... I've had 2 this year go well over 10 oz each. A hubbabubba haze and a grape walker kush. Most seem to hit in the 3 to 6 oz range for me. Under 2, it doesn't get grown again here. Unless I'm shooting for small girls for some reason.

Something is off of your not hitting close to a qp with a majority of their strains... I've had 2 this year go well over 10 oz each. A hubbabubba haze and a grape walker kush. Most seem to hit in the 3 to 6 oz range for me. Under 2, it doesn't get grown again here. Unless I'm shooting for small girls for some reason.
What pot size you using to get that? Seems it depends on how big the pot is. I just ran the DBCX3BOG in a 2 gallon pot and pulled a oz off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back