Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 10oz from 1 ROG,8 from an AVT, 8 from a WW auto... And they were all part of a fucked up grow!!!
My current ones is not a perfect Run and still gonna do well lol I think my issues is the Megacrop is to high N through the whole Grow but I'm still Fking with different Things to lol

My current ones is not a perfect Run and still gonna do well lol I think my issues is the Megacrop is to high N through the whole Grow but I'm still Fking with different Things to lol
This new Megacrop is not all that its cracked up to be...

I dont know about all that cause my girls are loving it!!

My closet grow so far and all of them are getting mc v2.1
20191111_034332.jpg

I’ve used both versions of MC and I like it; easy to use and very affordable compared to other lines of nutes. I’ve had good success with it. As for N excess, I tried backing off on nutes in general to see what happens when I don’t push the plants hard and I’m still looking good in there.

In the past I’ve used AN nutes and found that I can’t get away from N in their products having problems with N toxicity.

Here is a plant I have on the go with MC v2.0 getting only 2.5g/G MC and she is a pig.
6451636E-EBE7-432D-8E4D-73E56739F2CA.jpeg

I've been running it for 2 years now and have had no issues with it at all. The formula is fine, the issues are most people still feel that more is good and too much is just enough lol! I've been slowly feeding less and less and the plants just get better and better. I'm now averaging 400 ppms of MC 2.0 and my plant are as happy as can be. And I've run MC, start to finish every grow and not once did I have issues related to MC.

And I don't buy the N in flower theory. I've seen and grown organic with a high level of N in the soil. unless your overfeeding them, plants consume what they need. If N causes a problem in flower, your over feeding IMO.

Also, I run my PH ( yes, I'm using soil ) @ 6.5. If I was using coco it would be 6.3-6.4. I've found that the lower you run your PH the more problems you have. When I went from 5.8 to 6.2 and higher in coco, all my nutrient related issues went away.
Your way may be different but give my method a try, I'm willing to bet you'll be happy with the results.

Here's a current plant ( yes the male it wilting intentional ) and a Blue Dragon bud I just harvested from a little 40CM plant. MC start to finish.

Big Bud-Durrty Dragon pic1 -11-11-2019.jpg
Blue Dragon Bud pic1.jpg

Hey guys, anybody have any issue getting a hold of the Mephisto guys recently? I inquired with Stan about purchasing some wholesale beans, he got back to me right away and gave me Brad's information to place my order.
I shot Brad an Email, and still have not heard back from him in over a week. I really do try to be patient, because I know that they are a small business and are busy these days, but planting time is coming up in the next couple weeks and I'm starting to get anxious that I wont be able to get my beans here in time.
Any suggestions?

I can't only understand HTF can Mephisto have money problems?? Most establish and known autoflower breeder with mad following almost Cult like..Has Mitch gone gambling? I really dont understand .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back