Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Farm Friends!

I apologize I have been away, seems I forgot my password :smoking:. Let me know if anyone needs help with anything!!

Few Updates for you:

Some of you have noticed that credit cards are working again! That's a big relief for us, and a lot of meph heads who depend on this type of payment option. We are still working out the kinks of the new system, but it looks like we are on track for Black Friday sale and release of the 4 new artisnals!

We are finishing up an updated version of our strain guide, I hope to have that ready for you before the before the end of the month. (Big thanks to a meph head for taking this project on)

We hope to finish 2019 with a bang, and are gearing up for one hell of a year in 2020!

Thank you guys for the continued support!

Hello Farm Friends!

I apologize I have been away, seems I forgot my password :smoking:. Let me know if anyone needs help with anything!!

Few Updates for you:

Some of you have noticed that credit cards are working again! That's a big relief for us, and a lot of meph heads who depend on this type of payment option. We are still working out the kinks of the new system, but it looks like we are on track for Black Friday sale and release of the 4 new artisnals!

We are finishing up an updated version of our strain guide, I hope to have that ready for you before the before the end of the month. (Big thanks to a meph head for taking this project on)

We hope to finish 2019 with a bang, and are gearing up for one hell of a year in 2020!

Thank you guys for the continued support!
will us Canadians be able to purchase from Canadian site also? @stan_mephisto

will us Canadians be able to purchase from Canadian site also? @stan_mephisto

Its looking like the Canadian Sale will be on Boxing Day, December 26. Our distributor is going to be out of town during the weeks following Thanksgiving. I know this isn't ideal for our Canadian friends, but this was the most realistic solution. I will take the extra few weeks to try and get you guys a few more strains in stock for a big discount. Canada will have the 4 new artisnals plus thier strain stickers available to them.

I just added/restocked a few more strains for you guys in the mean time.

Appreciate that thanks.I already purchased strawberry nuggets and cosmic queen, how about cdlc? Its been on my wishlist for a year.
Its looking like the Canadian Sale will be on Boxing Day, December 26. Our distributor is going to be out of town during the weeks following Thanksgiving. I know this isn't ideal for our Canadian friends, but this was the most realistic solution. I will take the extra few weeks to try and get you guys a few more strains in stock for a big discount. Canada will have the 4 new artisnals plus thier strain stickers available to them.

I just added/restocked a few more strains for you guys in the mean time.

I like the MC I just think the High N is Not really Needed
I dont understand where ya'll keep getting that theres high N?

20191111_202728.jpg

9% isn't high. If used correctly. This is from mc v2.1 bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back