Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mephisto, I love your beans been running them exclusively for a few years now. I generally order from the main site and have always been really impressed with the freebies too, I've found some gems that way!

I put in my first order with the UK site recently and everything arrived as requested super fast so that's awesome! The only thing I'd suggest is that it might be nice to label the freebies as I now have a container full of random unlabeled genetics and I have no idea what they are. Im a medical user and I know your strains very well, some are great for me and some are less so and I only run two at a time so I can't really afford to take a punt on unlabeled beans. Im a bit gutted as I'm sure there are some amazing strains in there but they are no use to me if I don't know what they are!

Sorry for the mini rant, I love you guys and Im totally sorted with the beans I ordered so not a complaint as such, more a suggestion to label the freebies from the UK shop if possible?
My freebies received a couple months ago from the Canadian site were labelled, but only by initials, so it took me a bit of digging to figure out what I had. Like you, I have very small grow, and am not keen on using space for unknown strains.

Hi Mephisto, I love your beans been running them exclusively for a few years now. I generally order from the main site and have always been really impressed with the freebies too, I've found some gems that way!

I put in my first order with the UK site recently and everything arrived as requested super fast so that's awesome! The only thing I'd suggest is that it might be nice to label the freebies as I now have a container full of random unlabeled genetics and I have no idea what they are. Im a medical user and I know your strains very well, some are great for me and some are less so and I only run two at a time so I can't really afford to take a punt on unlabeled beans. Im a bit gutted as I'm sure there are some amazing strains in there but they are no use to me if I don't know what they are!

Sorry for the mini rant, I love you guys and Im totally sorted with the beans I ordered so not a complaint as such, more a suggestion to label the freebies from the UK shop if possible?
Don't the vials in the freebies packs have anything written on them?
I've always had initials on them which are easy to decipher like below: SAM = Samsquanch
20191102_114909.jpg

Or the "40" means it is Illuminauto #40 and is Creme tasmo. Creme de la Chem x Fantasmo Express.
possibly but the seeds are all different sizes and colours, pretty sure its a selection. I shouldn't complain, they are only freebies after all and I picked up some Forgotten Cookies, White Crack, Double Grape and Sasquatch so that'll keep me happy for the next few runs!

Incidentally, have you tried the creme de la creme? I've run it a couple of times now and haven't been that impressed tbh, maybe I've just been unlucky but mine seem to have lacked the usual Mephisto potency... Forgotten Cookies & Sasquatch on the other hand are two of the best plants I've ever tried! White Crack is a new one to me but if it's anything like the Auto Cush beans I got as freebies a few years ago then I will be very happy (I think the Auto Cush is the mother for WC but I might be wrong).

Or the "40" means it is Illuminauto #40 and is Creme tasmo. Creme de la Chem x Fantasmo Express.
Im guessing the "40" is because I spent £45 and the seeds are definitely a selection, they're not all the same!
The 40 is indeed indicating it is illuminauto #40... if theres a number it's a strain number and if theres initials then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back