Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And keep in mind they are writing probably 100 at a time on tiny little tubes so it's not going to be artwork lol.. a little deciphering may be needed like @Machamillion 's aut lol

The 40 is indeed indicating it is illuminauto #40... if theres a number it's a strain number and if theres initials then....
Ahh, OK thanks, that solves that then! Oh well, I thought the seeds looked mixed but I guess they could be the same strain and just showing some variance in appearance.

Thanks for your help! I guess I know what I have now, sadly this is prob not the strain for me as Im not a massive fan of either parent tbh so I think I'll gift them to someone.

possibly but the seeds are all different sizes and colours, pretty sure its a selection. I shouldn't complain, they are only freebies after all and I picked up some Forgotten Cookies, White Crack, Double Grape and Sasquatch so that'll keep me happy for the next few runs!

Incidentally, have you tried the creme de la creme? I've run it a couple of times now and haven't been that impressed tbh, maybe I've just been unlucky but mine seem to have lacked the usual Mephisto potency... Forgotten Cookies & Sasquatch on the other hand are two of the best plants I've ever tried! White Crack is a new one to me but if it's anything like the Auto Cush beans I got as freebies a few years ago then I will be very happy (I think the Auto Cush is the mother for WC but I might be wrong).

I think you were unlucky on the CremeDeLaChem.
When I grew it, it was very potent, and one of my favorites.

One hundred percent agree ! My CDLC stayed real small, were my healthiest plants, had the smallest yield and yet the smoke more than makes up for those minor irritations. I will grow CDLC again with much anticipation.

Yeah prob just got an unlucky couple of beans, I've run it twice now and both time the grow has gone lovely but the end product has lacked potency and the buds have been quite 'woody' if you know what i mean. It may be that it's just not a good one for me, I have complex body chemistry, lol!

My personal faves are the Forgotten Cookies & Sasquatch those two yield like crazy and are extremely potent! That said it's not all about potency, I grew the Fantasmo exp a while ago and while not the strongest plant, it was a lovely high! I have a Jar of CdlC thats been curing for about 4 months as an emergency stash and tbf everyone else that's tried it has loved it so it's prob just me!

When do you guys think we'll get more details on this year's black Friday? Or does it not drop til the day of?

Ahh, OK thanks, that solves that then! Oh well, I thought the seeds looked mixed but I guess they could be the same strain and just showing some variance in appearance.

Thanks for your help! I guess I know what I have now, sadly this is prob not the strain for me as Im not a massive fan of either parent tbh so I think I'll gift them to someone.
Seeds dont always look the exact same coming from 1 plant.

Seeds dont always look the exact same coming from 1 plant.
Yeah, the thing that threw me was that half of them are really small and have a reddish tint and the others are big and mottled but yeah, your'e right there is a lot of variance in seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back