Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lucky, my lady is even more a stoner than I am lol! I just say, "wanna try htis" and she says, " YEAH YEAH"! One more reason to lover her!
Oh, I don't have much to complain about if I get serious for a moment. My other half, so far at least, has no interest in weed, but she does not complain about my little grow project at all, and doesn't seem to quietly hold it against me either. It could be much worse I think...

Boxing day sale he messaged
Cool, thanks man! Gonna have to see if anyone else is doing anything for black friday that canada has access to then... I know daz said he is gone for some thanksgiving traveling after his current drop so not him.. maybe roc
@stan_mephisto
Can you give us a list of the 4 strains that coming in the blk Friday sale. I know pink Panama is one but forgot the rest.

Thanks
Heres a link to the test thread.. there are descriptions of the 4 strains in the first post

@stan_mephisto are you guys breeding/supplying chefannaswhite label strains
The whole point of "white labeling" is to buy someone else's product and label it as your own and brand it as you see fit. That's why it's all chef anna on everything and just says the breeder under the strain.. the prices he is charging are pretty insane but it seems he gives lots of freebies in the form of schwag.. art and stickers and stuff... hes trying to build a white label boutique high class kinda shop. I doubt I will ever pay his prices just to get some extra art or whatever but his first release was mephisto and now he is releasing critical mass collective and top shelf elite autos exclusive to him.. expensive but at least you know its gonna be good from these breeders..

Cool, thanks man! Gonna have to see if anyone else is doing anything for black friday that canada has access to then... I know daz said he is gone for some thanksgiving traveling after his current drop so not him.. maybe roc
Heres a link to the test thread.. there are descriptions of the 4 strains in the first post
no link

The flip side is, anyone can chuck pollen, so it remains to be seen if their crosses are any good. And prices like that are thievery, plain and simple!

The whole point of "white labeling" is to buy someone else's product and label it as your own and brand it as you see fit. That's why it's all chef anna on everything and just says the breeder under the strain.. the prices he is charging are pretty insane but it seems he gives lots of freebies in the form of schwag.. art and stickers and stuff... hes trying to build a white label boutique high class kinda shop. I doubt I will ever pay his prices just to get some extra art or whatever but his first release was mephisto and now he is releasing critical mass collective and top shelf elite autos exclusive to him.. expensive but at least you know its gonna be good from these breeders..

The flip side is, anyone can chuck pollen, so it remains to be seen if their crosses are any good. And prices like that are thievery, plain and simple!

WERD... You can't take glory for being able to chuck pollen!! Until it's an olympic sport that is...

Peace

Chefannawhitelabel or something..

I agree totally. It just sucks cause some of those x 3bog crosses looked really nice!

I know chef plans on making his own crosses with no actual space to hunt and select.. he is a home grower with a few rooms that is going to make F1 crosses with other reputable breeders work and charge $75 for 3 seeds.... criminal!

That's ok, we know where to get the good stuff!

Chefannawhitelabel or something..

I agree totally. It just sucks cause some of those x 3bog crosses looked really nice!

I know chef plans on making his own crosses with no actual space to hunt and select.. he is a home grower with a few rooms that is going to make F1 crosses with other reputable breeders work and charge $75 for 3 seeds.... criminal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back