Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hairyman, I still have quite a few seeds of the older Mephisto strains, anxious to get these new ones. I’ve been growing the old ones and also bought some Night Owl seeds from gbd, those are his solo projects aside from Mephisto. I check in often, haven’t done a grow journal in over a year and a half I guess. Got lazy. :pass:
Hey @Margahooja , good to see you about. I assumed you took a break to wade through all that flower you’ve grown!
You have taught me and many so much.

I'm tickled that you guys are finally going to release these new Sativa Dominant strains! And...... that you got your credit card processing back! Congratulations, I know this has had to be a real pissah of a year for all of you. I hope this release helps you all get what you need to get the Farm going again.
I had to go fire me one up when I saw that Stan had published the statistics/strain review, so I could slowly read and enjoy figuring out which ones I would get.
For me, in order of preference, I hope to get....Mango Smile, Super Orange Haze, and the Hubbabubba one. The Pink Panama is actually the one that I have been most anxious to get my greedy, fat, hands on. I used to get the real Panama Red, back in the Seventies, and I loved that strain. To each his own, of course... But the Pink Panama description didn't appeal to me much, too much Indica maybe? How about crossing the original Panama to Strawberry Nuggets?
Glad things seem to be settling down for you guys, get rested up for the Black Friday, youse guys are gonna be some kind of busy. LOL

Hey @Margahooja , good to see you about. I assumed you took a break to wade through all that flower you’ve grown!
You have taught me and many so much.
Hi BCBudlady, Thanks, you’re way to kind. It’s been a long break. I still check in frequently just not too active anymore. Thinking about starting a thread after these new strains come out.

Hi BCBudlady, Thanks, you’re way to kind. It’s been a long break. I still check in frequently just not too active anymore. Thinking about starting a thread after these new strains come out.
Please do! Love to see you grow out the new Sativas.

Hey Hairyman, I still have quite a few seeds of the older Mephisto strains, anxious to get these new ones. I’ve been growing the old ones and also bought some Night Owl seeds from gbd, those are his solo projects aside from Mephisto. I check in often, haven’t done a grow journal in over a year and a half I guess. Got lazy. :pass:

I been doing a right selection this year, but stand out have been magic and bomb, will be good to get a Mephisto in tent,,

I didn't know the night owl were gbd

Hope you do start a thread pal for these new ones :toke: :pass:

How can you say that untested, unreleased strains will be good?
Sorry I shouldnt post messages when I'm preoccupied. I dont agree with chef and I'm definately never going to buy anything from him or endorse him but white labeling is buying another persona product and selling it as your own. It should be done at a lower price because you usually buy in bulk... fast in fast out fast money... in this case he is taking advantage of a situation and that sucks.

But mephisto is king and even critical mass and top shelf are really good too.

I would most definately boycott if he just started making f1s from other breeders work himself but the fact that he didnt breed the strains is why I would say they are probably good.. because good breeders bred them.

Peoples problem w chef is 2 fold. Selling bulk seeds for higher than mephisto price and he is already working on breeding so new buyers and those not familiar w mephisto and top.shelfs catalog will be confused and buying.chef made seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back