Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not 100% sure yet. But I believe the queen will be on the US site, likely without a discount though. Stock is getting low.
Can i still buy with the artisnals even at regular price if it's there? I don't really care about the discount on it tbh.

hey special, you are definitely not alone here, combat related tbi, and ptsd get to everyone who has it. i wasn't a stoner until it caught up to me 3 years ago (near 30 years from combat). i might joke around with the novelty and nostalgia of it all calling myself a stoner, but really you gotta think of it as 'as needed' psych meds. for recreational use think of it as a simple choice: chill with weed products or get unpredictable results with booze.

oh yeah, links, those have been kinda broke since they removed the illuminautos, try the links on their seed shop page maybe?

They said she was being retired. You can get the 4 am wich when paired with the 24 Carrot became Gold Glue or just make your own seeds. I got a 5 pack left for the future to make more auto seeds of.
Is there any chance we will be getting Gold Glue again? I have 2 beans left of it and would love to have more.

I'm aware of that, if there is enough demand for any product there's a good chance it'll be re/produced. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back