Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Crinkle goodness. This strain is on another level.

20191011_205530[1].jpg
20191011_205536[1].jpg

hey special, you are definitely not alone here, combat related tbi, and ptsd get to everyone who has it. i wasn't a stoner until it caught up to me 3 years ago (near 30 years from combat). i might joke around with the novelty and nostalgia of it all calling myself a stoner, but really you gotta think of it as 'as needed' psych meds. for recreational use think of it as a simple choice: chill with weed products or get unpredictable results with booze.
ahh mate I take the piss out of myself regularly and call myself a stoner etc but reality is I dropped 5 different opiates/heavy meds (seroquel/ temaz/ valium etc) and just have the cannabis vape at night and sometimes during the day .. wife says ive never slept more peacefully and im pretty sure Im a better person for it all especially with the kids. Im comfortable with my life decisions so fucke em lol

Stan....

any info on the Grab bag? are they a separate thing from the mystery mix?

ahh mate I take the piss out of myself regularly and call myself a stoner etc but reality is I dropped 5 different opiates/heavy meds (seroquel/ temaz/ valium etc) and just have the cannabis vape at night and sometimes during the day .. wife says ive never slept more peacefully and im pretty sure Im a better person for it all especially with the kids. Im comfortable with my life decisions so fucke em lol

seroquel is the worst, if you want an excuse to not say or do anything - tell people you're on seroquel, people who know will understand lol

Stan....

any info on the Grab bag? are they a separate thing from the mystery mix?

A staff curated selection from the entire Mephisto catalogue. You won’t be disappointed picking up this Mephisto variety pack! Each grab bag contains 4-5 different packs from the Illuminautos, Limited Edition, Original, and Artisnal categories. You have a very high chance of receiving an out of stock strain along with a special surprise from one of our farm friends. If you are a first time Meph Head, then we highly recommend this value pack!!! 120$$+ value – 15% off

8 of the 10 illuminautos can be found in the grab bag, no #34 or #35.
I can't find any info on the grab bags on the US site.. Am I missing the info somewhere on the site or will it not be posted until the sale begins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back