Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they can overcome that BS and realize we’d rather deal with meph folks than second hand stores. Another site was mentioned where it’s a spin off of meph. Night owl or something like that. I refuse to go that route. Why? No sour crack, forum stomper, GWK, sour stomper AND the biggest factor for me is this forum. Y’all got me living and breathing all things mephisto. I have about 14 seeds in the fridge. I simply want strawberry nugs for this round. Not giving up on mephisto. Mephisto...please don’t give up on us.
Canadian site is working flawless with etransfers.

I just tried to check out at the US store, they aren't taking offline payments anymore. WTF And how come this info isn't stated till the end of checkout. Home page says we are back open and taking offline payments only.
@stan_mephisto
Whats going on. I am totally fine sending cash, but fuck cyber currency.
cheers
os

Actually, Bitcoin purchases are no less secure than credit/debit, in fact, they have the advantage of being untraceable by design. and the wallet software is much easier to use than it was in the beginning. As to the system security, its been hacked less than EVERY bank in the USA has been....... its as safe as any online transaction you can name. In fact, I've come to the point that credit card companies can go fuck themselves, I'm beginning to use bitcoin wherever possible. Just deposit only what you need for a transaction. I had a Bank of America account hacked and stolen 10 years ago, thankfully there was "only" $500 in it........

and sending cash in the mail? Might as well print in BIG bold letters, STEAL ME on it!

So if an old guy like me can do it..........

I just tried to check out at the US store, they aren't taking offline payments anymore. WTF And how come this info isn't stated till the end of checkout. Home page says we are back open and taking offline payments only.
@stan_mephisto
Whats going on. I am totally fine sending cash, but fuck cyber currency.
cheers
os

ofcourse ghost toof is gone when credit card is back.. shouldve picked it up while available!

I just hope we can get to order for the black Friday sale!! As I've been saving for that!!

do we know if this is happening for sure? some seeds i want are still available..
ive been holding out for a sale.. but i might just place my order so i dont miss out again

----

@stan_mephisto

im guessing cyptober sale is not happening? any news on black friday sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back