Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a gold glue they’d spare? Mephisto out of stock. I had three seeds of it but lost the envelope I guess. Tore my house apart digging for those gold glues and Chemdogging. Ugh.

You can buy Mephisto from seed banks. Many people prefer to purchase directly from the breeders, though. The freebies are usually a lot better from the breeder than from a seed bank.

Most seed banks charge full retail, or slightly reduced cost, for mephisto seeds, and ordering 1 seed for $17 gets you 1 seed.
Ordering the same thing directly from mephisto gets you 2 seeds for the same, or slightly higher price.

Plus the 10% discount for direct orders, and good freebies instead of mediocre ones.

Before a Mod says something, don't ask or offer to buy sell or trade in the open forum. What you do by sending a pm is private.........

Does anyone have a gold glue they’d spare? Mephisto out of stock. I had three seeds of it but lost the envelope I guess. Tore my house apart digging for those gold glues and Chemdogging. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back