Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a guess here, but, if 2 months ago they were lookin for a new home, they could very well still be looking for a place to set up shop. And, if they found it right this second, and had no prep work and could drop seeds tomorrow, we all know how long that first run will take. Then sifting and sorting seeds... plus the banking issues.
Sit back and toke guys, could be a while.

But... it's Mephisto, so do make sure and wait.
:pass:

I have tried different browsers and on 3 different devices. That is not the problem. I have been a loyal customer for a while now and I can't even get anyone to answer an email. I do understand things happen and problems occur but a simple yes or no to an email isn't too much to ask, is it? I have a few beans left from them but, had to order from another breeder. Anyway, I'm over it now.

Just a guess here, but, if 2 months ago they were lookin for a new home, they could very well still be looking for a place to set up shop. And, if they found it right this second, and had no prep work and could drop seeds tomorrow, we all know how long that first run will take. Then sifting and sorting seeds... plus the banking issues.
Sit back and toke guys, could be a while.

But... it's Mephisto, so do make sure and wait.

A quick post here or on their website would clear all of that up for us. Most of us here love their stuff and wouldn't have a problem waiting. I can't just wait and run completely out, since we have no clue what's going on.

Last edited:
I ordered five strains off the Canadian site last night, and 10 hours later they were shipped with tracking info. I used e-transfer for my payment method, and I don’t think it could have gone any smoother/faster.

I ordered five strains off the Canadian site last night, and 10 hours later they were shipped with tracking info. I used e-transfer for my payment method, and I don’t think it could have gone any smoother/faster.
Every order has been flawless for me. I ordered at 11 am on a monday and had delivered by mail to my house in countryside on Wednesday. :worship:

I guess that we can deduce from your post that it must be a US store problem, that's where my cart sits with no option other than bitcoin. I'll leave my order in the cart and more than likely add to it when the situation improves. There can be no debate, it's worth the wait.

In the meantime, I guess I'll expand/explore and try someone else's beans.

I guess that we can deduce from your post that it must be a US store problem, that's where my cart sits with no option other than bitcoin. I'll leave my order in the cart and more than likely add to it when the situation improves. There can be no debate, it's worth the wait.

In the meantime, I guess I'll expand/explore and try someone else's beans.
Can't go wrong with rocbud from what I've saw so far. quick delivery and freebees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back