Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have an issue with a plug in or a certificate with whatever platform or program you are running to try and get it done. Try a different device or a different browser. Since you’ve been voicing your concern for some time now I assume you have tried all the tricks that people use when trying to order items of this type. But if you haven’t then it might be time to get creative in your end.

you don’t have much choice given that there is a federal prohibition on buying cannabis seeds. Maybe you are using a dot GOV email address lol. If your expectations for the illegal purchase of seeds from clandestine seeds brokers is going to be that you expect them to perform like Amazon then you are setting yourself up for disappoint.

You may have an issue with a plug in or a certificate with whatever platform or program you are running to try and get it done. Try a different device or a different browser. Since you’ve been voicing your concern for some time now I assume you have tried all the tricks that people use when trying to order items of this type. But if you haven’t then it might be time to get creative in your end.

you don’t have much choice given that there is a federal prohibition on buying cannabis seeds. Maybe you are using a dot GOV email address lol. If your expectations for the illegal purchase of seeds from clandestine seeds brokers is going to be that you expect them to perform like Amazon then you are setting yourself up for disappoint.

Yes, I have tried from my PC, Laptop and phone. I have ordered from them many times and always quite satisfied. The only reason I keep looking for answers is because I would much rather use Mephisto than any of the others. I have other options but, I keep seeing people post things that just arrived for them from Mephisto. No big deal. I will end this here. Maybe at some point, things will get better for Mephisto.

@stan_mephisto , Is the cash payment option going to be up soon ? I get/understand the cc dilemma but the lack of cash payments are puzzling.

Welcome to Mephisto Genetics US Shop!

reopenbannerofflinepayments.png

Cash only and it's on their front page.

Welcome to Mephisto Genetics US Shop!

reopenbannerofflinepayments.png

Cash only and it's on their front page.
No, it int.
Please send bitcoin to the following address:

bc1qel4lfd5j0qknmfygk0sak48jst82cx3ulvf8r5

After sending your payment please email payments@mephistogenetics.com with your order number and the exact Bitcoin total sent. A screenshot of your donation is also helpful in quickly locating your donation

You can use http://bitcoin.price.exchange/ to find the current price of bitcoin and the exchange rate for your currency.
If you need help figuring out where and how to buy bitcoin please visit https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/ for more information. Coinbase, Cash app, and Gemni are the most popular sites to purchase bitcoin.
https://www.exodus.io/ and https://electrum.org/#home are great wallets to use on your desktop computer. This just adds another layer of protection for your identity and provides a safe place to store your extra crypto funds.
If you need help sending bitcoin, please check out the following video for a tutorial on how to send bitcoin.

Cash orders are temporally disabled, they will return shortly.

Place Order

Well, the website still won't allow you to place an order. Kind of hard to send them the info when the website won't take the order.

Well, the website still won't allow you to place an order. Kind of hard to send them the info when the website won't take the order.
Try a different browser. Firefox didn't work for me, but Chrome did.

I'm kind of shocked that we haven't heard from anyone from Mephisto in quite a while. It doesn't give customers much confidence when they disappear like this.

I kinda just wanna send the guys some cash in a envelope and see what I get back. That’d be neat. Need some new mephisto beans and I’m not picky. All their stuff I’ve ever had has been thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back