Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello Mephisto. :toke: I have ordered seeds from Mitch 5 or 6 times. and used paypal. you don't take paypal anymore???
I have credit line with them, I am on ssdi disability and don't have any cash, and cant use credit cards. paypal is the only way I can pay for seeds.

PayPal will not do business with canna people. Meph was discovered & PayPal dropped them. Meph is currently trying to get a payment method set up, but it's the industry, many won't do business with people like us.

Take
Hate to say it.... but with what I see coming down the road... get your own selection of males and females and become self sufficient... Hawthorne industries is coming.
Take a look at all of the brands they have already bought out. It's only a matter of time before they start buying out seedbanks. I've already got lots of regs and I just ordered a batch of ingredients to make my own STS yesterday.

Take

Take a look at all of the brands they have already bought out. It's only a matter of time before they start buying out seedbanks. I've already got lots of regs and I just ordered a batch of ingredients to make my own STS yesterday.

Yep, next round is for seed. Dropping on the 3rd. Hopefully the GWK will finish up in the next 3 weeks. She's quite a space hog.

I know I really really want to make an order went to do it yesterday and found out cash was down :(. Was going to go through a huge haste and figure out bitcoin and ended up shutting it down and not following through.

I know I really really want to make an order went to do it yesterday and found out cash was down :(. Was going to go through a huge haste and figure out bitcoin and ended up shutting it down and not following through.

I did the same tried contacting them here, the website & on instagram no response. I’m ordering for a patient I suppose I’ll have to order elsewhere.

I mean i get that we all want the freebies and service, but if youre looking for the strains, oregon elite seeds is listing quite a few back in stock, i think hella dank still has some.
Theyre out there!

I mean i get that we all want the freebies and service, but if youre looking for the strains, oregon elite seeds is listing quite a few back in stock, i think hella dank still has some.
Theyre out there!

Thanks Kentucky, I understand that. I was just disappointed that they are down.

I got a Stilton special x 3bog in freebies i decided to grow it out it is absolutely beautiful! Waiting to chop it and give it a try!! Got about a week +/-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back