Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some updates on the Canada site,,,Strawberry nugs and Cosmic Queen but still no CDLC and of the 23 strains listed,7 still out of stock. Is there still some updates coming soon???
been waiting 5 months for cdlc.

been waiting 5 months for cdlc.
Might be waiting for something that may not be your favorite. I grew 2 cdlc freebies first grow, and while they were beautiful plants they are not my favorite to smoke....well green pheno is pretty damn good but the purple one just looks pretty. Not a big fan of the terps but could just be my dry/cure method.

I think CDLC×CD would be a lot better but maybe that is just me.

I got an email stock notification that Cosmic Queen was back in stock in the UK but.... go to the site and... :sad: still out of stock. I'm crying already

Might be waiting for something that may not be your favorite. I grew 2 cdlc freebies first grow, and while they were beautiful plants they are not my favorite to smoke....well green pheno is pretty damn good but the purple one just looks pretty. Not a big fan of the terps but could just be my dry/cure method.

I think CDLC×CD would be a lot better but maybe that is just me.
Im running chemdogging x cdlc currently but its a mutant, 3 leaves to a set so it may not end up anything or it might be super fantastic. Imma let it go till its not gonna go anymore
20190928_090531.jpg

When are we anticipating the cash pay option to be back online? Anyone heard?

Mephisto Genetics in my opinion have set the benchmark, in the US and Europe for what a breeder should be... customer care, knowledge, service, incredible genetics and friendly, approachable staff!
That's why every run, there's at least 2 mephs in the tent!

10/10 every time!

Keep up the good work guys!

Peace.

When are we anticipating the cash pay option to be back online? Anyone heard?

last i read (on reddit).. he was looking to set up a new PO BOX over the weekend.

hopefully they can get it situated soon. im looking forward to ordering during crypto or black friday sale!

hello Mephisto. :toke: I have ordered seeds from Mitch 5 or 6 times. and used paypal. you don't take paypal anymore???
I have credit line with them, I am on ssdi disability and don't have any cash, and cant use credit cards. paypal is the only way I can pay for seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back