Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1 or 2 full sets left, and a bunch more almost full sets (minus purple nuggs and orange biscuits) available in the US.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I have 1 or 2 full sets left, and a bunch more almost full sets (minus purple nuggs and orange biscuits) available in the US.

-_- doesn't matter for me anyways. I've been on the sidelines since cc went down. This sucks butt. That Orange Biscuts was the one i wanted most and got all others.

-_- doesn't matter for me anyways. I've been on the sidelines since cc went down. This sucks butt. That Orange Biscuts was the one i wanted most and got all others.
I only included the OB if you bought the complete set.

We do have it on schedule to come back as a limited eddition though.

I only included the OB if you bought the complete set.

We do have it on schedule to come back as a limited eddition though.

I think EVWRYONE figured if only one came back that would be it XD appriciate the heads up though. I'm a rare millennial with zero social media to my name so i look for you guys here for my updates. Keep on, keeping on Mephisto farm.

The last batch of illiminautos was off the charts. I think you could make a case for each strain to be reproduced.

We are remaking Jammy Dodgers, Purple Nuggets, and Orange Biscuits.

What about ghost toof though? Pretty sure thats was peoples choice strain of 2019 based off reviews and orders.
Sweet n Sour is right behind that too. Shit i want to remake them all again lol, but unfortunately we cant do that.

The last batch of illiminautos was off the charts. I think you could make a case for each strain to be reproduced.

What about ghost toof though? Pretty sure thats was peoples choice strain of 2019 based off reviews and orders.
Sweet n Sour is right behind that too. Shit i want to remake them all again lol, but unfortunately we cant do that.

Depends on the pheno for me with ghost Toof. The more indica pheno that I had last spring I prefer to the hazy girl that just came down. Of course that may change in a month as things round out in the jar.

I didn't get to do any of them yet, but i am really intrigued by the Port n Stilton and Creme Tasmo myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back