Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no credit card or cash option for payment on ths US site only bitcoin are they coming up with a new method. I could order from a third party site but then i can't enjoy the benefits of the great freebies.
The guys are trying. Daz (Mephisto) has Night Owl Seeds available with CC processing, bridging the gap.

Im not exactly sure what daz or night owl seeds are. I was looking at sour livers an orange diesel or 3 bears.
Daz has worked with Mitch and the gang for many years and has helped develop several of the the Mephisto Strains. He started Night Owl Seeds when CC processing became difficult. Try
TheSeedBazaar.com and his crosses are there.
I have two Blue Microverse going right now (Mephisto 24Ct x Blue Magoo bx2) . You may see something you like.
I’ve grown both SL and 3BOG many times. Both are worth the wait. Hopefully, things will get ironed out soon.

I purchased a 3 pack of wizards apprentice from night owl. Spin off of skywalker.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's actually a auto version of Bodhi's Cheech Wizard strain. Daz just used skywalker as the auto parent because it complimented the CW well..

Im not exactly sure what daz or night owl seeds are. I was looking at sour livers an orange diesel or 3 bears.
As people have already said, daz is a breeder for mephisto, he started his own side project called night owl seeds. His first 3 releases are

A auto version of ace seeds zamaldelica called zamaldelica express, fantasmo express from mephisto is the auto parent.

A auto version of blue magoo called blue microverse from dynasty/professor p, 24 carat from mephisto is the auto parent

And finally an auto version of cheech wizard from bodhi called wizards apprentice, mephistos Skywalker og was the auto parent.

Check out the seed bazaar for night owl

Wassup meph heads?
Its been a minute since ive tossed out any meph updates in here.
Im burning thru my recently chopped cq x 24c and im luving it!
Thats not the end of my meph tho, ive got a whole slew of babies going.
Ive got a couple cat attack survivors, a sour crack and a grapey walter. The wifey has adopted them as her own and theyve actually started flowering. They were so mauled i had given up hope.
Ive got 2 jammy dodgers both just started their 3rd week and theyre just doing seedling things.
And ive got 4 beans down, with a lil action starting to take place.
Its a smorgasbord, the 4 seeds are chemdogging x cdlc, deez nuggs, double grape, and orange biscuits.
Ive gone meph crazy!

1st pic- sour crack, cat attack survivor
2nd pic- grapey walter, cat attack survivor
3rd pic- Jammy Dodgers twins
4th pic- Mephisto fruit salad mix lol
20190922_124520.jpg
20190922_124523.jpg
20190923_102842.jpg
20190923_084912.jpg

@stan_mephisto hello there. Could you give me some info on [HASHTAG]#000019283[/HASHTAG]. Those 24c x cosmic are some killer crosses, and was also wondering about date of next illuminauto drop.
Kind regards
Packed and ready to ship. We unfortunately wont be having an illuminautos drop this year due to the farm move. We do have 5 of the 10 strains ready though, so we are on track for a sping 2020 release.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

There is no credit card or cash option for payment on ths US site only bitcoin are they coming up with a new method. I could order from a third party site but then i can't enjoy the benefits of the great freebies.
Cash orders should be back up in a week or two.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back