Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when was 2 gallons added? looks like ill be adding those to the shopping list. thanks @Bigg Al !

--

(looking at the US store)

i want to harvest for yields on my next grow (colder months) and was wondering if i can get some input on a seed or two from some mephheads!

it will be in a 4x2x5 tent and in 3gal soil (3-4 plants).

im thinking of ordering:
1) fantasmo express
2) ripleys og

to plant along side my hubbabubbasmelloscope.

--

@stan_mephisto are you still offering bitcoin exclusive freebies? im looking into setting one up and will most likely attempt to order by friday.

when was 2 gallons added? looks like ill be adding those to the shopping list. thanks @Bigg Al !

--

i want to harvest for yields on my next grow (colder months) and was wondering if i can get some input on a seed or two from some mephheads!

im thinking of ordering:
1) fantasmo express
2) ripleys og

--

@stan_mephisto are you still offering bitcoin exclusive freebies? I'm looking into setting one up and will most likely attempt to order by friday.
hubbabubbasmelloscope, and ripleys og will fill your tent no? these are xl plants.

Last edited by a moderator:

--

im thinking of ordering:
1) fantasmo express
2) ripleys og

--

@stan_mephisto are you still offering bitcoin exclusive freebies? im looking into setting one up and will most likely attempt to order by friday.
No bitcoin special freebies as of yet. But if we dont get payment processing up I could see us doing a rather large cryptober sale.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

--

im thinking of ordering:
1) fantasmo express
2) ripleys og

--

I got 7 oz (dry) of great herb from FantasmoExpress.
It had half of a 3 x 3 tent in hydro.

No bitcoin special freebies as of yet. But if we dont get payment processing up I could see us doing a rather large cryptober sale.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Perhaps the banking bill due for vote this month will help ease up credit card providers.

Guys at Mephisto, i ordered last Saturday and my package arrived Wednesday. That's legit quick. Also thanks for the freebees!

Seriously, ordered 6 seeds and got 15. Seems this is not a quality control issue but you guys have a trackrecord of hooking people up.

8868c30e0294ecb75eba36d6bc22ffaa.jpg

Last edited:
hubbabubbasmelloscope, and ripleys og will fill your tent no? these are xl plants.

they are labeled as M/L on the site.. but ive seen a couple members get 5-7oz from hbss/fantasmo. im pretty sure an experience grower thats dialed in w/ perfect environment can fill the space with 2 plants.

im still trying to get dialed in as a new grower.. so im not expecting max result/growth with the ladies! i just really want to try some big yielders to make up for my skill lvl and hopefully increase my yield/result.

I got 7 oz (dry) of great herb from FantasmoExpress.
It had half of a 3 x 3 tent in hydro.

i will be in soil.. and i highly doubt ill get to 7oz!! but fantasmo will definitely be purchased! thanks for the input @Simplicio.

-----

time to play the waiting game for an upcoming sale :crosses fingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back