Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a big problem, my adult kids keep smoking all of my Meph crops, they bypass all the other jars in the weed cabinet and reach in the back for the Meph stuff over all others. What can a grower do? I don't want to cut them off.

You raised really smart kids with great taste!! :pighug:

I agree with Jumper114, grow more Mephisto Strains!!

:bighug:

I have a big problem, my adult kids keep smoking all of my Meph crops, they bypass all the other jars in the weed cabinet and reach in the back for the Meph stuff over all others. What can a grower do? I don't want to cut them off.
Tell em to grow their own!!!

Change the labels!

Flushing doesn't do what flushers think it does according to
https://atrium.lib.uoguelph.ca/xmlu...t7iPF94NGG4A_2cPXI9GnkmgAesrtDw5YMCDKp9u7kgS4
"Flushing was found to be ineffective in removing any significant amount of nutrient from the bud."

Flushing is especially harmful for hydro growers, because it immediately deprives the plants of bud-fattening nutrients.
Soil growers' yields might suffer less from flushing, because soil can hold enough nutrients to stave off the flushing starvation.
This myth may never die.
:deadhorse:

Accidentally label the jars incorrectly. Now call your favorite lowrider#1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back